Tatooine: Jabba's Palace
0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Arena
0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Temple
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 30, 2013, 10:30:25 PM

February 20, 2013, 01:02:16 PM #135 Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:04:05 PM by Erudite
...I knew this would happen. RC, the question was directed to Phobos, you cannot read his mind..., besides he said 'cheaters' , more than one :p Nevermind. I don't want to know.

I would put here the funwar 5v5 or 6v6 of UEF vs 212 this saturday , but Idk if I should : / bcuz its not rly part of the ICA
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Phobos on February 20, 2013, 12:29:34 PM
We'd rather fight players who don't complain and can just enjoy the game and its mods for what it is.
I agree with the exception of a few mods. :)
Would you/FC like to schedule a battle?
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder | BVBArmy on February 20, 2013, 02:08:20 PM
I would put here the funwar 5v5 or 6v6 of UEF vs 212 this saturday , but Idk if I should : / bcuz its not rly part of the ICA

Really it all depends if you 1. Want an admin and 2. If you want scores and such to be more public.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

You could if you wanted to. Any team can join the ica. Then maybe Led could host :-D

Hello,

It's good to see that the ICA has been more-or-less self-sustaining since I last posted. Keep up the good work, and I encourage you to be as inclusive as possible; tell your friends about the ICA so that it can continue growing.

As you can tell, I am presently unable to play an active role in the ICA (most relevantly, the Weekly Community Battles), due to my real-world schedule. I'm sorry! If someone wants to take over as an organizer of the Weekly Battles, please PM me.

Thanks for keeping SWBF alive.

Quote from: Oven on February 20, 2013, 08:51:24 PM
Hello,

It's good to see that the ICA has been more-or-less self-sustaining since I last posted. Keep up the good work, and I encourage you to be as inclusive as possible; tell your friends about the ICA so that it can continue growing.

As you can tell, I am presently unable to play an active role in the ICA (most relevantly, the Weekly Community Battles), due to my real-world schedule. I'm sorry! If someone wants to take over as an organizer of the Weekly Battles, please PM me.

Thanks for keeping SWBF alive.

I would really like to see the community battles up and running, but my schedule doesn't regularly give me free weekends  :confused: If anyone needs help with them now and then I could be the guy. I don't have the necessary time to take full charge of it.  :(

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Name of challenging (posting) team: FC
Name of challenged team: YAK (and YAK associates)
Map: Mos Eisley
Team Count: As many as possible as long as match is even
Era: GCW
Side: FC is EMP
Rules of Engagement: Default
Server modifications and settings: Fair sides, infinite ammo
List of acceptable admins from the list: Anyder, Oven, Roxas, Scorpion
Date: Sunday Feb 24
Time in EST: 4EST
Server Host: Led

I look forward to it. :)
I'll leave it up to you to sort out the server with led. If he doesn't have time I can set it up minus the mods and I'll do my best to get enough players for a good game. Any one interested please contact by X-fire as usual and I'll ask anyone I see.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Joseph on February 22, 2013, 10:31:41 AM
Time isnt good for me =/ (Neither day) So i cannot be the match admin, sry.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

February 22, 2013, 03:56:49 PM #145 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 08:48:43 PM by Roxas
Quote from: Joseph on February 22, 2013, 10:31:41 AM
Name of challenging (posting) team: FC
Name of challenged team: YAK (and YAK associates)
Map: Mos Eisley
Team Count: As many as possible as long as match is even
Era: GCW
Side: FC is EMP
Rules of Engagement: Default
Server modifications and settings: Fair sides, infinite ammo
Server Host: Led

I think it may be possible for me to admin. I don't know what will happen on Sunday so I will not make a promise I can't keep.
Nope. My mother just pulled a surprise trailer trip for the weekend out of her pants. Sorry.

Just a quick message for anyone intersted in playing FC tonight with YAK;
FC normally get a good turnout so I would like to see as many as possible there to give them, and us, a good game, if you haven't played in this yet now's your chance. Please X-fire me or PM me here to take part.

I will be at the match but I can only get there for the start so tell your friends it's 4est. :)

February 24, 2013, 12:12:44 PM #147 Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:38:25 PM by {212th} Ldr. Norris
Match: 212 challenges {Alpha}
Map: CC, Mos
Team Count : 3vs3 or larger
Era : GCW
Side : Alpha may decide
Rules of Engagement : Same as the icw
Server modifications and settings : 1.1 (CPS allowed but no special units)
List of acceptable admins from the list : All
Date: Saturday ,March 2nd, 4 EST (we can change this)
212 would be interested in having a game goin on tunngle and GR, either at the same time or an alternative time.

Quote from: {212th} Ldr. Norris on February 24, 2013, 12:12:44 PM
Match: 212 challenges {Alpha}
Map: CC, Mos
Team Count : 3vs3 or larger
Era : GCW
Side : Alpha may decide
Rules of Engagement : Same as the icw
Server modifications and settings : 1.1 (CPS allowed but no special units)
List of acceptable admins from the list : All
Date: Saturday Feb. 30th, 4 EST (we can change this)
212 would be interested in having a game goin on tunngle and GR, either at the same time or an alternative time.

Alpha accepts the challenge, I will edit this post if we decide on a side, as well as time. Also, you certain there's a February 30th there Norris? :XD:

And since we have members on both Tunngle and GR, it should work out nicely, I hope. :)