Yavin 4: Arena
0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Temple
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 30, 2013, 10:30:25 PM

Quote from: {212} Nixo on February 16, 2013, 04:49:22 AM
Okay :) Does that mean you can play?
Unless I have any problems at work yes. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Thanks for another fun game 212. Always a pleasure to play you. :)
Hopefully we can do it again next week. Thanks to all the PLAs who turned up to help, I was getting worried when all the YAKs went offline. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on February 17, 2013, 02:08:31 PM
Thanks for another fun game 212. Always a pleasure to play you. :)
Hopefully we can do it again next week. Thanks to all the PLAs who turned up to help, I was getting worried when all the YAKs went offline. :)
Yeah it was fun :) Although, most people had at least 5 cps so it became a bit of a chasing game :P

Yeah good games Yak, hopefully we can make better tactics :D

Is there any interest in playing FC? And if not, why not?

lol. I'm guessing you're talking about Yak. Doesn't seem like fc wants to play 212, since we're banned from your servers; so why would you want to play us here, if you don't want to play us in your servers. I'm confused.

Because we want to play competitive games in an environment with an admin. Server bans are not related to this as far as we're concerned, if you want to make it into that then I guess everyone loses.

Fine. I don't see how you expect us to get on at a certain time just to play a clan that bans us. Also there are many ways to play competitive, like joining fc server, when there is a big game.

Quote from: Joseph on February 19, 2013, 09:26:05 PM
Is there any interest in playing FC? And if not, why not?
I'm up for a game if it's in my time zone (e.g. 4pm est Sunday) and I will try to get a team either way.

[spoiler]I haven't challenged you yet because many people have said they don't want to play FC anymore because they use so many mods/cheats and abuse people that they play. I'm willing to try playing FC again but if it ends in more arguments and abuse I won't bother again as that sort of thing ruined the ICW for me.
By cheats I mean when radar, see through brush etc are used against players who choose to play wthout them. That is my and others opinion I don't wish to disuss it here or over PM, I'm just giving you the respect of an honest answer as you seem to be resaonable. :)[/spoiler]

Quote from: -[212]- Mart on February 20, 2013, 07:41:19 AM
Fine. I don't see how you expect us to get on at a certain time just to play a clan that bans us. Also there are many ways to play competitive, like joining fc server, when there is a big game.

I would like to talk with you on our website.

Quote from: -[212]- Mart on February 20, 2013, 07:41:19 AM

If you really don't want to play us, then ok, I was just looking for something definitive. See my response to gdh below.

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on February 20, 2013, 10:18:32 AM
I'm up for a game if it's in my time zone (e.g. 4pm est Sunday) and I will try to get a team either way.

I haven't challenged you yet because many people have said they don't want to play FC anymore because they use so many mods/cheats and abuse people that they play. I'm willing to try playing FC again but if it ends in more arguments and abuse I won't bother again as that sort of thing ruined the ICW for me.
By cheats I mean when radar, see through brush etc are used against players who choose to play wthout them. That is my and others opinion I don't wish to disuss it here or over PM, I'm just giving you the respect of an honest answer as you seem to be resaonable. :)

I understand, hopefully if we schedule a game that goes well people will be more willing to play us in the future.

February 20, 2013, 12:29:34 PM #132 Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 12:31:08 PM by Phobos
[FC] doesn't wish to fight cheaters who complain about no brush yet use no brush (same with radar), or people who try to re-define the rules other than what the admin Oven has defined them as. We'd rather fight players who don't complain and can just enjoy the game and its mods for what it is.