0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Arena
0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Temple
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 30, 2013, 10:30:25 PM

Quote from: Peanut on February 04, 2013, 04:39:46 PM
Yes, I think. Does your tunngle not work?
i havnt tried tunngle, i had gameranger before i ever heard of tunngle. Iv been hesitant to install something else. But it seems like everyone uses tunngle now, so i guess i have to get it :)

If you ever see John Rhen on gameranger can you please tell him to get tunngle? Used to play with him daily. Ive told him to get it but im not sure if he was playing attention. :(

February 04, 2013, 05:15:00 PM #95 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 02:40:21 PM by Ltin

Name of challenging (posting) team: 212
Name of challenged team or open challenge (see below): YAK
Map: Mos and Jabba
Team count: 4vs4-8vs8
Era: GCW
Side: Rebels
Rules of Engagement : Same as the icw
Server modifications and settings : 1.0 if possible but 1.1 is fine
List of acceptable admins from the list : All
Date: 3 or 4 pm est. Saturday

Name of challenging (posting) team: FC
Name of challenged team or open challenge (see below): YAK
Map: Citadel and/or Mos
Team Count: 4v4
Era: GCW
Side: Doesn't matter
Rules of Engagement: Standard
Server modifications and settings: Fair sides Emp vs Emp
List of acceptable admins from the list : All except 212
Date: 6PM EST Saturday

I can make the 212 match and will try and get some YAK together. Unless any other YAK have objections I don't mind playing no cps as you played 1.1 for us last time. :)

Unfortunately the FC match is too late for me (and I don't enjoy fair sides anyway :) ) but if I see any YAK who want to play you I'll let them know and hopefully I can play in future.

On a personal note for the next few weeks I will be busy with work (it's lambing time on the off chance anyone knows how busy that is) so I can only play and remind people on X-fire, I won't have alot of time to spare sorry.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Ok well 3PM sunday EST open challenge same stuff as above

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on February 08, 2013, 09:12:24 AM
I can make the 212 match and will try and get some YAK together. Unless any other YAK have objections I don't mind playing no cps as you played 1.1 for us last time. :)

Unfortunately the FC match is too late for me (and I don't enjoy fair sides anyway :) ) but if I see any YAK who want to play you I'll let them know and hopefully I can play in future.

On a personal note for the next few weeks I will be busy with work (it's lambing time on the off chance anyone knows how busy that is) so I can only play and remind people on X-fire, I won't have alot of time to spare sorry.
Good Luck with the lambing!

I really wish gdh wasn't the only YAK who is capable of taking responsibility for things...
Having a clan that is meant for everybody basing its schedule off of one person seems entirely backwards

Quote from: Joseph on February 08, 2013, 12:36:48 PM
I really wish gdh wasn't the only YAK who is capable of taking responsibility for things...
Having a clan that is meant for everybody basing its schedule off of one person seems entirely backwards
I'm sure YAKs will turn up to battles without me, especially if everyone reminds each other on X-fire. I'm only posting here and reminding people I see so I don't need to be there. It seemed to work fine last weekend. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

They can't turn up to a battle that has not been scheduled

just my two cents,  YAK should have 2 or 3 people who are willing to be "organisers"

February 09, 2013, 04:32:09 AM #104 Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 06:43:11 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Quote from: Joseph on February 08, 2013, 03:14:31 PM
They can't turn up to a battle that has not been scheduled

I always check this thread and arrange battles even if I can't turn up to them but I see your point and I've asked again in the YAK section if someone elso will help with or do the organising.

Edit;
Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder | BVBArmy on February 02, 2013, 04:45:58 PM
BVBArmy Challenges YAK
    Map: Mos
    Team Count : 3vs3 or 4vs4
    Era : GCW
    Side : Empire
    Rules of Engagement : No SK (The spawn timer thing should be 3), No CP mines, no cp (if possible), no glitch, allowed classes: bazzoka and sniper, no recon. Teamdamage is off, Names on.
    Server modifications and settings : 1.0
    List of acceptable admins from the list : Oven or Scorpion
    Date : Saturday 6.00pm EST
Sorry I missed this, it was when my internet was broken. It doesn't sound like FC are having a match with us at that time now so hopefully some YAK can make it. :)

Also I don't think we set a time for the 212 match. Is 3 EST OK?