Miranda: Imperial Facility (Zombie Survival)

Started by Unit 33, August 01, 2012, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 01, 2012, 08:56:36 AM Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:30:45 PM by Regent
Here's the story, if you like that sort of thing.

QuoteOnce upon a time there was a fairly inhospitable rock known only as Miranda. The atmosphere of this particular planet was the sort that will cause a human beings' lungs to regurgitate from their throat, which is a lovely image really. For this reason the Empire decided to test their shinny new terraforming machine on the planet, and promise cheap homes for colonists.
Unfortunately, the Imperial Scientists decided to throw in a new gas concoction known as THE PAX.
It was meant to calm the local population and make them more productive in work, it had the opposite affect.

They went mental and became an ultra-agressive hoard of terrors.

You are one of the few survivors of the PAX, can you survive in the dark, or even reach the hidden sanctuary?

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=696

Very nice. I like seeing other mod maps for moons from our solar system.

Quote from: Phobos on August 01, 2012, 01:05:13 PM
Very nice. I like seeing other mod maps for moons from our solar system.

Funnily enough, it is purely a coincidence that I picked Miranda as a name.
It is in-fact a reference to the film "Serenity".
But as it happens the map in-game sort of looks like the actual Moon, Miranda.

August 01, 2012, 03:28:35 PM #4 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:29:50 PM by Regent
Miranda Facility by Snake & Regent (formerly known as Unit33)

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=696
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Nice planet, but unfortunately, I lost all reinforcement faster, then even start my investigation... Just found writings on the wall: "tunnels are safer"... It seems, it dosen't help me much... :o
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Oh man
This is fun. I haven't got a victory for the Survivors yet, but it's fun.
The lighting is cool (creepy underlit trees.)
I'm digging on the Wookiee's Blast Cannon.

The infected, there are just so many of them. They are fast and do not hesitate to kill you.

Quote from: Sereja on August 01, 2012, 04:46:36 PMunfortunately, I lost all reinforcement faster, then even start my investigation... Just found writings on the wall: "tunnels are safer"...
My only advice is to run, and keep doing that.
:P

Top Job, guys.

I love the shotgun...it sends people soaring!

I was going through the tunnels and forgot which way I came in, it was pitch dark in there so I was essentially walking blindly through the tunnels. I was wandering until there were 2 reinforcements on our team left. Fortuanally that last AI was walking through the tunnels, too. I followed him out and got killed by a hoard of zomibes.

Great map.  :P

It is difficult, but trust me, victory is possible...

Great map. Everytime I thought I'd seen it all I found it more. :)
Oh and victory is definately possible I beat it second attempt 93-0-0 :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

August 02, 2012, 12:54:20 PM #10 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:30:30 PM by {PLA}»JÔ§HØ2«
Very nice! I did win with the survivers and yes it is hard. I stayed in the open most of the time. This map is a lot of fun!  :tu:

This is a really cool map, I really enjoyed it. Was a really great idea, and the map looks really cool. I also like the zombies, they look really cool. I think they need to be faster, or make the map more confined to make the map harder.

btw thought the wookie shotgun was really cool, and had some fun blowing ppl away with the at-at driver gun, that thing was crazy. Would make a fun king of the hill map with that thing.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

lol unit, stop changing your name...it's very confusing. Or else use something in every name, like Victorious Verik, Vendetta Verik, Darth Santa, those kinds of things...
nice map, played it once...(can't make up more free time, srry)

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

This is the first map I've made that I still enjoyed playing over and over :D
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Idk if any of you guys have read the Star Wars Horror novel Death Troopers, but that's what it reminded me of! Someone should do a map based on that book! Has anyone read that book before?