What happened with the legion changer?

Started by Kit Fisto, April 16, 2012, 08:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 21, 2012, 07:59:14 AM #15 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:05:10 AM by ¦⊗¦=·»✫Şђã·Żäм✫«=¦⊗¦
There is a ReadMe, this is exactly what it says:

"Midgame legion changer by SleepKiller

With thanks to,
Bamdur,
psych0fred"

Sorry for the confusion, you might want to change the ReadMe.

So, the sides in the download aren't necessary for the changer to work? All you need is the stock rep side and the new common?

Quote from: ¦⊗¦=·»✫Şђã·Żäм✫«=¦⊗¦ on April 21, 2012, 07:59:14 AM
There is a ReadMe, this is exactly what it says:

"Midgame legion changer by SleepKiller

With thanks to,
Bamdur,
psych0fred"

Sorry for the confusion, you might want to change the ReadMe.

So, the sides in the download aren't necessary for the changer to work? All you need is the stock rep side and the new common?
Okay it was in the download description. (Always read those as well. ;) )

Sorry for the confusion, I didn't see the description.  :slap:  I feel stupid...  :blink:

April 21, 2012, 11:04:32 PM #18 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 06:59:43 AM by kitfisto15678
When can we expect a legion changer with no effects? 1 week, 1 year  :P Is it possible to have the option of choosing phase II clones from the legion changer, just plain white no markings?

well the only con. i had with this particular mod is that it took away the edited crosshair :bye:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

sleepkiller, where is the mod where you talked about in http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=post;topic=4412.0;last_msg=43506 ?

''

Now to revel the mod itself...

Ladys (If any hang out here.) and Gentlemen I present to you...

The Mod That Does Not Have A Name Yet!

Yes it is "The Mod That Does Not Have A Name Yet!" Name subject to change. With this mod you can enjoy all new effects and high resultion explosion textures all with a light weight download. Become the envy of your friends with it.

Lets look through the pictures.

Double trouble!

A gunship is about to get hit.

Kaboom!

A Droideka is in for a surprise.

The lightning now looks like lightning!

Without charging it up.

Realese data is TBD check back for more info.

''

where is that mod?

That mod I think is the sleepkiller effects mod found here    http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=481    which also comes with the legion changer. He is making a version without the effects but hasn't said when it will be released.