I am very happy it works but wonder how.

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, January 18, 2010, 07:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, I have this router I bought while at the flea market for five dollars. Untill recently I was able to find a power supply with the specifications to power it. My thinking was I would simply connect ethernet cables to split the one internet cable for the lobby pc at work. To the right is a connection for the telephone line then next to that is four ethernet connections. I connected the one internet cable closest to the telephone connection and then after that I connected my little pc ethernet connection and then the lobby ethernet connection. After a few clicking sounds I noticed the internet was split for both pcs. My question is how did it do this so easly? I didn't have to go into the router and set a thing. I noticed this but still wonder how it spit the internet connection.

Overview and Product Features
You'll appreciate the convenience of file sharing between the connected computers in your home.
Shares high-speed broadband Internet access, plus files and printers, among multiple computers with or without wires

just be happy and dont question it :P
:sick: :moo: :xmastim:

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon