SWBFGamers Facebook page

Started by AriothiTomes, June 27, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 27, 2018, 02:49:59 PM Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 03:36:27 PM by AriothiTomes
Hi everyone!

I just joined but i also found the Facebook page for this site, the last post on there being from April 2017. I was just wondering if it will become active again eventually to announce game events with site members online, or even if site members can post their game stats on the page too  :)  I think it could be fun to compete a bit that way & even build the community more maybe.

I was going to start posting any game stats I have but figured Id ask first before doing so :)

Quote from: AriothiTomes on June 27, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
Hi everyone!

I just joined but i also found the Facebook page for this site, the last post on there being from April 2017. I was just wondering if it will become active again eventually to announce game events with site members online, or even if site members can post their game stats on the page too  :)  I think it could be fun to compete a bit that way & even build the community more maybe.

I was going to start posting any game stats I have but figured Id ask first before doing so :)
Hey there!

I have no problem posting there future events, if you want.
I just gotta figure out when the time is best to organize them...
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Absolutely that would be great! And yes, I imagine coordinating for times would be important for posting lol but at the same time, maybe the FB page could be a way to coordinate a bit faster. I know I usually check my FB at least twice a day so I would see that pop up in my events if I added it :)

As for stats, that would be neat & helpful for me to post, I mostly play on my X-Box but it would be nice to see where I am in relation to other players & could encourage some friendly competition as well. It could also just be a neat way of bringing in new members or even discussing the games itself on an additional platform I think. Ive never played any Battlefront game online so it could even help give me any idea of where I sit in the grand scheme of things. Even just news about the games or members releasing new mods might even be a neat way to use the page too. But primarily, it would be the best way to maybe announce events :) Thanks!

Quote from: AriothiTomes on June 27, 2018, 05:22:56 PM
Absolutely that would be great! And yes, I imagine coordinating for times would be important for posting lol but at the same time, maybe the FB page could be a way to coordinate a bit faster. I know I usually check my FB at least twice a day so I would see that pop up in my events if I added it :)

As for stats, that would be neat & helpful for me to post, I mostly play on my X-Box but it would be nice to see where I am in relation to other players & could encourage some friendly competition as well. It could also just be a neat way of bringing in new members or even discussing the games itself on an additional platform I think. Ive never played any Battlefront game online so it could even help give me any idea of where I sit in the grand scheme of things. Even just news about the games or members releasing new mods might even be a neat way to use the page too. But primarily, it would be the best way to maybe announce events :) Thanks!

Everytime I posted stuff there it had previously been discussed in here, or else it was a fixed hour for a reason. Everytime we organise something it has a reason to support it.

As for posting about new mods, I could do it as well, but lately the release of mods is not a popular thing, at least not in the forum, cause I check for files to approve here daily.

Let me know how else I can help.
Thanks for your time.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com