Clean Ep2 Jet Trooper texture

Started by SolarStorm327, August 15, 2020, 03:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
A clean version of the rep_inf_htrooper texture that I made in photoshop.

... wouldn't that just be rep_inf_trooper.tga, since that texture has no markings?
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I was going for a more pristine look for the rep_inf_htrooper.tga (i.e. without the dirt and grit). I experimented with layer blending using rep_inf_htrooper.tga and either rep_inf_medic.tga or rep_inf_gunner.tga (both being clean versions of the stock ep2 sharpshooter and blue arc trooper textures).

There was clean white or only medic and gunner?

Oh, I see what you mean now. When somebody says 'clean', I assume they mean it has no markings.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

August 17, 2020, 03:01:35 PM #5 Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 06:33:16 PM by SolarStorm327
Quote from: Giftheck on August 17, 2020, 11:24:02 AM
Oh, I see what you mean now. When somebody says 'clean', I assume they mean it has no markings.

I understand. I'm glad I was able to clarify. I just thought the minor detail change would make it more fitting for maps like Kamino.  :happy:

Quote from: NB20026 on August 17, 2020, 06:49:11 AM
There was clean white or only medic and gunner?

Just the medic and gunner in the mod tools. I'm not aware of any clean white clone trooper textures outside of early builds of BF1.