Difficulty Level

Started by wookieejedi, December 11, 2009, 05:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like to play on hard, though on hard only the side you are playing against is any good at shooting, is there a way to edit the core or something to allow so both sides always shoot more accurate on hard instead of just the opposing side?

i might be able to help in one way. i can make a special mission file that will allow you to play against any troop you want. for each era i can set instead of gunners i can make more gunners or more of any troop you want. sorry i dont know how to work with the core files by battlebelk. i would like to learn. also, about the mission files changes, i can do some changes to this  SetTeamAggressiveness(IMP, 0.95) SetTeamAggressiveness(ALL, 0.95) to make the battle maybe alittle different.

Quote from: keenmike on December 11, 2009, 10:12:22 PM
i might be able to help in one way. i can make a special mission file that will allow you to play against any troop you want. for each era i can set instead of gunners i can make more gunners or more of any troop you want. sorry i dont know how to work with the core files by battlebelk. i would like to learn. also, about the mission files changes, i can do some changes to this  SetTeamAggressiveness(IMP, 0.95) SetTeamAggressiveness(ALL, 0.95) to make the battle maybe alittle different.
?????? He isn't even talking about modding new troops.