How to change SWBF "F" Commands.

Started by Jamman, November 24, 2009, 06:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have no idea how to change my F Commands on SWBF. If anyone knows how please give me some help. Thank You.

You mean, change what they say? Or change what the buttons do when pressed?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

its easly done with a hex edit program. i use pspad. look for F.O.L.L.O.W or any other command line. once you find it remember where it is. you can put even a longer phrase. just remember to keep the dots between the letters. i cant remeber if you have to keep three spaces at the end in order for the core file to work. battlebelk from gametoast has an interface tool wich is said to be easier. i havent been able to figure it out. you might find the line quickly with hex edit like i did along time ago. i am looking for it now and it is taking a long time.

November 25, 2009, 05:39:19 AM #3 Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 05:42:18 AM by Wusi_Jamman
Yes i meant change what they say.^^ I got pspad btw, but where would i look to find thse F commands?

i found this this, but dont remember where the f commands are. still looking.

Sup. I figured out how to change F commands, from another friend (QUik), but ran into a huge probelm. Heres how it went. (1) Backed up my core lvl. to my desktop. Opened my core lvl. in SWBF folder, with hex editer. (2) I change my F commands. (3) i start SWBF, and it crashes. I put my backup core lvl. to replace the current one in the SWBF folder, and it still crashed my game.(4) I uninstalled my game out of my control panel, and reinstalled it. SWBF worked again. (5) After i exited out of SWBF, i tryed to laod it again later and, it crashed my game again. (6) i Did the same process over and over again 7 times. So overall to play my game i have to reinstall it everytime after i exit out. I have no idea why this is. Any thoughts?

it was simple for me when i modded the core file. i hope to find the exact place the commands are.

Quote from: xshat on December 02, 2009, 12:55:05 PM
Easy thing to do. I would help anyone with this except Jamman though. He keeps his mods from me, I keep mine from him.

I'm not trying to be a mini mod or anything, but here at MPC we're a nice bunch and we'll always help eachother out, so if you don't want to help someone, keep it to yourself

December 02, 2009, 09:37:01 PM #8 Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 11:18:17 PM by keenmike
in gametoast search nick name changer, its by battlebelk.

Topic Moved.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

it is possible to say something simple and quick while in battle. i know it is possible to add up to a certain point and not go over. one might try and take a way from other dots to add to make message longer. there is no harm in trying. has anyone been able to get the core files from battlebelk working?

Quote from: keenmike on December 05, 2009, 03:00:38 PM
it is possible to say something simple and quick while in battle. i know it is possible to add up to a certain point and not go over. one might try and take a way from other dots to add to make message longer. there is no harm in trying. has anyone been able to get the core files from battlebelk working?

Yes. I have. I made my own.
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

Quote from: quik on December 05, 2009, 04:05:25 PM
Yes. I have. I made my own.
which have you been able to get working? battlebelks or hex edit?