height limit problem

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, November 17, 2009, 10:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi, i am able to walk around outside the city of Mos Eisley. i was able to take off the death. the only problem i have is the height limit prevents me from getting over and out side. i am requesting information to look for to be able to take off the height limit.

how do you take off the death or make yourself invincible of give yourself unlim ammo or stuff like that?
And how high were you able to go? I played a cc map that you could go very high up-the map was almost invisible, but at one point i think i just stopped.  If its lower than that there is a way to remove the limit, but im not sure if you could to it anywhere other than a mod :confused:

i can only talk about what i know how to do. this topic is a request for information i need to look for when i hex edit the standard shipped maps. i would like to get heigher than what the game currently allows. i know how to take off the death out side the city. this topic might be solved because even if i was able to get over the wall there is no speeder bike to have fun in this map.

November 20, 2009, 12:46:47 AM #3 Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 06:37:57 AM by keenmike