SWBFSpy Mentioned and tagged on Battlefront Reddit

Started by Luna-old, October 26, 2016, 10:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I went onto the Battlefront Reddit and saw that this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/58ouru/new_swbf2_online_multiplayer_service/

Was at the top of the page. It mentions SWBFSpy and how to install it. It seems this might be getting more popular than we originally thought.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Nyx on October 26, 2016, 10:36:52 AM
I went onto the Battlefront Reddit and saw that this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/58ouru/new_swbf2_online_multiplayer_service/

Was at the top of the page. It mentions SWBFSpy and how to install it. It seems this might be getting more popular than we originally thought.

Thanks.  You can let the one person know that it does work with PS2 with some edits.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on October 26, 2016, 11:46:35 AM
Thanks.  You can let the one person know that it does work with PS2 with some edits.

Where would I find the post on here so that I can give it to the dude who is asking?

Edit: I have told the person on there that it work on PS2 and have linked him to some posts on the site to help.

I don't have a Reddit account, but someone should mention the event on SWBFSpy on November 1st.

Quote from: Auggie on October 26, 2016, 01:05:10 PM
I don't have a Reddit account, but someone should mention the event on SWBFSpy on November 1st.

I have taken the liberty of announcing this on there. I've given them the link to the anniversary forum post on here.

Quote from: Nyx on October 26, 2016, 11:56:46 AM
Where would I find the post on here so that I can give it to the dude who is asking?

Edit: I have told the person on there that it work on PS2 and have linked him to some posts on the site to help.

Thank you for spreading the word to PS2 players, I appreciate it.