New Droid Looks (Somewhat)

Started by ~{PLA}~ Seth, October 08, 2009, 04:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 08, 2009, 04:33:32 PM Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 08:06:32 PM by ~{PLA}~ Seth
So you know how in GCW, the unit's armor or clothing differs in the maps? Like on Yavin, Endor, and Kashyyyk for the rebs, they're all camo. And the snowtrooper is on Rhen Var and Hoth. Well, I think the droids should have some camoflouge too. Like, for Yavin, Kashyyyk, and Naboo: Plains, the Droid Vanguard, Droid Pilot, and Assassin droid should have like an army camo paintjob all over. And on Rhen Var, something to blend into the snow. Maybe just white or maybe like gray and white camo pattern. That'd be cool. But only for the vanguard, pilot, and sniper. More realistic that way. Everything else remains the same, just new looks for the B1's. Normal everywhere else.

some of the maps in the "main play mod 6" have camo looks for rhen var and kashyyyk, but its only for the pilot and sniper and no camo for naboo.

Main Play Mod 6? Is anything else changed?

you really want them to blend in? i chose to make them stand out and be distinguished between sniper and pilot by the colors i choose. i have some skins already made. i plan to make more like i talk about in a topic.

See for yourself. As I'm moving platforms with the Main Play Mod, I've deiced to release what I had done so far for MPM 7 as assets.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

i think all the droids should look just be tan
(except maybe a camo sniper)

like that one?

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

taht kinda looks loke a tank commander...
but i guess it might work to camoflage most of the droid

October 15, 2009, 01:53:31 AM #11 Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 05:04:02 AM by keenmike
if only that mod was online compatible in multiplayer servers that didnt have that mod. if only. ~{PLA}~ Seth post pictures of the exact pattern you find on the web and i can take from it and put it on droids. post one pattern you want for each droid. i plan to get my mod tools in this vista pc soon. i uploaded alot of cis skins i put on the droids http://www.filefront.com/14746045/alot-of-skins-some-made-by-me-and-others-made-by-guys-like-shadow-and-others-its-easy-to-put-in-game-files-just-rename-the-original-and-then-copy-and-past-the-one-you-want-to-try.zip/

Basically just like the normal camo pattern, but on the Vanguard, pilot, and sniper. On Kashyyyk, Yavin, and the other foresty or green maps.

i need pictures. if you look at the cis skins i added to the droids you will find two different camo patterns. one large and one small pattern. or find paterns on the net for me to use for each droid. i can give them thier own different pattern even in low mesh.