clone turbo tank

Started by Jon415, October 06, 2009, 08:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
how do you know these facts?

i played a mod by shadow which reskinned the aat to look like a snail droid.  he modded the promary weapons to come fron where they should, but left the turret of the aat on the snail droid. the turret was not visible from the outside but you could piulot it and when you fired the shots would come from nowhere out the front of the snail droid. Also the barrels of the guns are nothing but part of the skin(i think) and the shots will still originate from the same location no matter what.

i might have that file, how long and what name of the lvl file is it?

the mod by shadow is available in the mod section of swbffiles, i dont have the exact name with me cuz im still at school, ill get it to you as soon as possible.  I think it was something like Shadow's Clone and Droid Mod 1.3

i will experience with different fire points, i think that is the name.

that would probly help the juggernaut's fire look more realistic

Hey mike, just wonderin if you are gonna work on this mod even though you said you were goin 99% stock version.  I would try this myself, but i have a mac and cant mod :confused:
i wouldnt want to see this idea die.....

i will delete many of the mods i have and this might help me. help me to be in a position to make the mods i like and even try this mesh in a mod.

Im assuming thats a yes.
Thanks for not letting this topic die, i would love to see a jugernaut in swbf  :tu:

modding is funny, i may decide the mods i dream of are important to swbf1 or i may have so much fun playing stock maps with stock troops that i might not mod.

Ok ill take that as a maybe