clone turbo tank

Started by Jon415, October 06, 2009, 08:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
it would be nice on the juggeraught could go pretty fast-there supposed to be able to go 180kph, but that mught be  little high...
the speed of the sand skiff would do

In terms of the weapons--it would be nice to have some differend ones than that of any of the shipped vehicles even if that meqans no miltiplayer.

if it is not playable in multiplayer it might be used then discarded to a folder in your desktop. even the best mod map sometimes sits in the desktop like so.

Therer could be a multiplayer and singleplayer version...

many ideas i have. i will use the easiest ones that work and with what ever assets i have at the time. reach me in xfire thru mpcgamers community or in this is war teamspeak or the mpcgamers ventrilo.

im not exactly sure what a ventrilo is :confused: so ill just PM you

http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=837.0
i found the topic when i searched the word ventrilo
i would recomend reading alot of topics in mpcgamers and gametoast. get registered with gametoast to search the brown forum for old and new topics you learn about. soon you will understand so much that you will want to get started modding. but wait that is the time to find some one to help you along the way. mic is the best way to get help.

ill see if i can reach you thru thisiswar, whats the url again?

i found the rep prop juggernaut files, Model Created by Dragonum. if and when i make a sides selection i will try to add this prop insead of a regular vehicle. i hope it just glides along the ground.

that would be kool-i dont really care if the wheels dont turn that would probly be pretty hard to do

like i said, if it is easy and if it works. and if i ever start modding the troops like i want. i might make a decision about swbf1 and 2 game all together. i am still learning how to juggle everything.

how would the weapons be done?

instead of bf1 vehicles i would try this juggernaut, so the weapons would be the same as the regular vehicle. i would do this so that it can be a model i can see while playing with others in a shipped map. the whole idea stems from not enought players able to install a mod map let alone hope they can all get together in a mod map at the same time. with this mod playable in multiplayer one can step into any shipped map with the vehicle and see it.

sounds pretty kool-but i would also like to se a singleplayer version with modded weapons to make it more realistic
since the juggernaut would be taller that any other vehicle in the game, the weapon shots would not come from the actual weapons on the juggernaut but from where they would on the stock vehicle -so it it would appear that the shouts would just come out of some random place on the vehicle.

ok thats a little confusing but i hope it makes sense to you