clone turbo tank

Started by Jon415, October 06, 2009, 08:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, just wondering if anyone out there could make a mod with playable clone turbo tanks
That would be AWSOME there so huge with lots of weapons...
so would anyone be willing to make a side mod like that?

What is a "clone turbo tank", and is it in SWBFII?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

its those huge tanks that are on the battle of Kashyyyk. you see a bit of them on coruscant and during the battle of kashyyyk.
theres a link for some good pics
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=active&um=1&q=clone+turbo+tank&sa=N&start=40&ndsp=20

and no, its not in swbfII, but theres a couple swbfII mods that have non-pilotable ones

October 07, 2009, 04:31:40 PM #4 Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 04:33:48 PM by Jedikiller
Oh, a Juggernaut?

Those have been made before. I think there's a map for SWBF1 that has one on SWBFFiles. Let me see if I can find it for you.

EDIT: http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Kashyyyk_Kachircho;47790

Seem to recall that having one. I could be wrong, though (I often am).

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Nah I'm 98% sure that map doesn't have a juggernaut

i have that map
much lag, but no juggernaut

October 15, 2009, 01:57:30 AM #7 Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 11:07:02 PM by keenmike
that would be cool. i could put the mesh if it is found, in place of a rolling vehicle and you would have it in a skin that can be used online in multiplayer with out crash. keep me posted k. in reference to Jon415 the types of weapons i would add to the tank would not be any different than the weapons on the shipped rolling vehicle already in the game we choose. i would keep everything the same so that the game wouldn't crash when in multiplayer. my only obstical would be the geometry scale. for example, remember yoda and how he was scaled taller. the tank might change shape once i put it in the side lvl we choose choose. it is worth a try once the vehicle mesh is found. i plan to buy an external hard drive encloser for a extra hard drive i put inside my modded desktop at home. in that hard drive i plan to put all of the mesh files that i will be working with.

what types of weapons would you be able to add to the tank?

^
Anything within the limitations of SWBF...

There's pretty much nothing that a Turbo Tank has that's out of SWBF's limitations.

The main problem would be how to get the wheels rolling.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Does that really matter?
Your Snail tank's treads don't budge, yet that doesn't stop
it from being an awesome vehicle !

My Snail Tank also hovers on water :P
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

So does the Hail-fire tank !
Bah, minor details do not ruin a whole vehicle.

I think the most difficult would be that it would require re-assembling the static model (which is in several parts), and also acquiring Dragonum's permission - it's on GameToast in the Assets section, I think it's "Kashyyyk World Assets"
In Progress:

On Hold: