Neon Cloud City

Started by SleepKiller, June 15, 2012, 05:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Vîathan on January 19, 2014, 09:46:39 AM
My version
(I'll add more colors :D)

And I will post my "(SunColor)PartyTool" (in progress) & the source (addresses) in my thread  :cheers:
You know that could make a good simulation map. Like how clones had simulation chambers to practice thier combat on.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

For those who don't know I actually did release the source to do this, both for SPTest and the normal Battlefront executable. You can find it here http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=680.

Thoughts? Flames for being an arrogant show off?
[/quote]
u arrogent show of f

very fancy

Hey sleepkiller and viethan.Could you guys try to make only 2 lights to swith but with decreased speed.We can make a day to night map what you think guys?Here is example:
You enter a map in day light.But let say after 5-6 minutes everything become darker and darker and finally full night.Can you guys make this?That will be epic if you can make it :)    Also some sort of tool in the end will be cool to be released :D

Quote from: Ginev on January 22, 2014, 01:35:16 AM
Hey sleepkiller and viethan.Could you guys try to make only 2 lights to swith but with decreased speed.We can make a day to night map what you think guys?Here is example:
You enter a map in day light.But let say after 5-6 minutes everything become darker and darker and finally full night.Can you guys make this?That will be epic if you can make it :)    Also some sort of tool in the end will be cool to be released :D
Yes of course, thanks for idea  :cheers:
Should not be a huge thing  :)

If you make it show us a video or pictures :D   (If that is possible my map will be amazing with the day to night battles :P )

Quote from: Ginev on January 22, 2014, 01:49:25 AM
If you make it show us a video or pictures :D   (If that is possible my map will be amazing with the day to night battles :P )
Yes, but it's not THAT darkness. Theres only "no light", you have shadows etc. Maybe I find a solution. We will see  :happy:

SK made a night cloud city with glowing lamps, fires in the corners, etc.

Our idea at the time was to have consecutive CC maps that went dusk/day/dawn/night.

With SK's lua coding tools and the mission.lvl random sequence mod that I made, it should be possible to run the maps in sequence now, as it can check to see what map was just played.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I think this is a little OFFTOPIC but could someone tell me is it possible to spawn a dust effect or cloud when i destroy a armedbuilding.Cuz i want after i destroy a building to spawn a big dust effect like in Battlefield 4 when you destroy the big skyscraper :D If you guys know my map i have one big building and without dest after the explosion dont look so cool after all :D

Well, if needed or not, i'm working on my new project "Lux' - LightHack" (Tool)  :P
:happy:[spoiler=First Screen of interface]
[/spoiler]

I'll modify the button and maybe some other things.  :wave:

T'would be neat if you used some thing other than the windows API, I know xfire skins windows, I don't know if that is possible in auto it or not (well, it is, but without loading up a billion dlls..)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on January 22, 2014, 11:40:52 AM
T'would be neat if you used some thing other than the windows API, I know xfire skins windows, I don't know if that is possible in auto it or not (well, it is, but without loading up a billion dlls..)

Who said this is AutoIT? There are also other programming languages in the world  :XD: :P

I assumed it was since it is a very capable language of doing what you are doing. And by the interface build, which can be done with ease as well.

I don't suppose it was "Cheat engine" was it? I didn't know you could build GUIs with that.. It's been a while since I've touched all that fun stuff :P

CheatEngine has an option to build your own trainer (lua as far as i know)
And that's not programming. And the interface is just an picture which I edited in photoshop and set it as background in GUI.
My tools are programmed btw ;)