Destiny

Started by Yoda, August 15, 2014, 01:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know we all love to hate on consoles, but is anyone getting as excited/pumped up for Destiny as I am?

Would love to hear other's thoughts on it as we move closer to the launch date in a few weeks.

Originally joined SWBFMac.com in 2006. You'll see me around from time to time.

August 15, 2014, 05:42:58 PM #1 Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 05:49:29 PM by Carbon27
I have looked at the game, and it seems cool. But two reasons will keep me from purchasing the game:

1. Being online only

2. No PC version

I dislike having to count on on others to have a good time. And I don't have great internet. As for it not being on PC, it isn't to big of a deal, but I way prefer PC gaming over console gaming.

I do love how the game is T for teen (Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure it's T) not everyone loves cursing, nudity, and all the other crap that most games have now. I plan on renting it if I keep my GameFly plan another year.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I too am interested in Destiny, but Josh pretty well stated what my thoughts were above. I won't play it because it has no PC version.

Now No Man's Sky on the other hand, I might be willing to try (once I get a new rig, anyways).

Both of those points make sense. For me, I'm excited to have something MMO-like since the Mac never got a version of SW:TOR, and I spend 40-60 hours a week in front of my work computer in my home office, so when the day is over, I leave the office and try to avoid spending any addition time there.

Originally joined SWBFMac.com in 2006. You'll see me around from time to time.