I'm Back... Maybe

Started by Yoda, November 20, 2011, 09:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So after retirement a few years back I thought I would look up the old haunt again, after resetting my password and remembering which email I had used after the last migration....

From the look of it, some things have changed and others are still here. It is good to see that buckler and Verik, and of course Jedikiller are still around.

I will hopefully be dropping in occasionally and may even dust of the install disc and start playing again... Who knows...

Either way, it's good to be back.

Originally joined SWBFMac.com in 2006. You'll see me around from time to time.

haven't you been here since...like the beginning?

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

That I have.... but I haven't really been active in almost 4 years....

welcome back. you have made many cool mods in the past like paintball arena.

I don't want to be rude, but I was just a player, I never modded or designed much of anything.

Quote from: Yoda on November 21, 2011, 06:05:42 AM
I don't want to be rude, but I was just a player, I never modded or designed much of anything.
got you mixed up with froggy, never mind what I said.

I have had this game for a few months now. I just decided to get an account on SWBFGamers. Any suggestions?
Oh and by the way is (ACW) your clan? If not what is? lol im just curious to see which clan has been around longest and is still here. You'd obviously know.

{ACW} was my original clan back in 2006 (I think?) it then merged with its rival IGC to form IAS. As far as the oldest and still active clans you will have to ask others because I have been in retirement for the last couple years.