PS4 - No charges for used games or always on internet

Started by {PLA}gdh92, June 11, 2013, 08:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's at times like this when I wish I wasn't confined to a PC.

All of the good games come from Japanland too. They have really good games there. It's a shame most of them are never localized. But, you could still import them although it's rather expensive (usually $70).

I think that Xbox Live is better than the PS3 online. Although the main reason I got my PS3 was for the free online which is funny now considering none of my consoles are usually hooked up. However, I predict that Sony's online will eventually beat out Micro$oft's in the future unless Microsoft can do some serious innovation without giving their customers the ever-growing shaft.
I think that Microsoft should be kissing Square Enix's feet and be making them breakfast in bed for the rest of their lives since SE decided to (in a decision I'm slightly against) to make Kingdom Hearts III multiplatform. Kingdom Hearts was one of Sony's exclusives (along with a few games for Nintendo like 358/2 Days and DDD).

I think the 360 was better then the PS3, but the PS4 is better the the Xbox "One". The Xbox "One" is pay for this, pay for that. PS4 is better, no questions asked.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

It changes every console generation. The PS2, Original Xbox and Gamecube. Then the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. And now the PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U. Each had their own time of greatness (except maybe Nintendo :shrug: )

I always preferred the Playstation format, the controller and how you can do more than play games with a Playstation.

Honestly, I want a gaming console to [spoiler]JUST be a gaming console!!!!!![/spoiler] Why don't they make gaming systems, for gaming!!! Then they would be better at gaming, and cheaper too. If I want to watch a movie, I'll buy a stinking DVD player!!!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on June 13, 2013, 10:04:01 AM
If I want to watch a movie, I'll buy a stinking DVD player!!!

Nahh man, you need a Blu-Ray player to watch movies. :D

The Blu_ray idea was probably by the same idiot that thought we needed several different screw head types.
[spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on June 13, 2013, 07:02:21 PM
The Blu_ray idea was probably by the same idiot that thought we needed several different screw head types.
[spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]
In the screws defense you need different screw heads for different things, although Philips head is the easiest and most used.

Blu-Ray players are actually pretty cool. DVD is 480i and Blu-Ray is 1080p. Blu-Ray also has better sound quality, I'm getting one soon then the Star Wars saga on Blu-Ray for my birthday! (hopefully)

June 13, 2013, 07:14:06 PM #24 Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 07:17:30 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 13, 2013, 07:07:12 PM
In the screws defense you need different screw heads for different things, although Philips head is the easiest and most used.
Exactly, because EVERYONE in the whole dang world has to have the own version of a product or gadget.
I can understand wanting to be unique, but at least we can get away with the same BASIC screw. (or anything for that matter..)
I'm not saying changing the sizes of things (or else we'd still have old english woman purse sized phones on our shoulders), but why have so many shapes to go threw..
--
Which might explain the consoles that do everything. No one (except Josh and a few others apparently) want to dig out 500 machines to do the same closely related thing.

edit- Same with 3D models, which I am all hyped up about right now, as you can see. :P