Funny SWBF pics

Started by Kit Fisto, September 02, 2012, 11:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That is awesome. You make some great stuff icemember.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 15, 2013, 06:36:52 PM
I wasn't aware that a 3P0 model existed! Now someone has to make a R2-D2 and C-3P0 vs something map!

Actually, if we were modding for SWBFII, that would make a really epic campaign mod! Having 3P0 and R2 on a mission in an Imperial facility or something, I could see that. :D

*facepalm* How could I forget the Jet Wars Campaign mod! I'm wondering though, would such a campaign be possible for SWBF1? :confused:

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on June 15, 2013, 06:54:47 PM
Actually, if we were modding for SWBFII, that would make a really epic campaign mod! Having 3P0 and R2 on a mission in an Imperial facility or something, I could see that. :D

*facepalm* How could I forget the Jet Wars Campaign mod! I'm wondering though, would such a campaign be possible for SWBF1? :confused:
Epic idea! But for SWBFI all campaign is, is instant action with edited sides. There are ways to make it so that if you destroy/ take something you win but it is very dependent on the AI and how the modder "programs" them. You get what I mean?

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 15, 2013, 07:01:34 PM
But for SWBFI all campaign is, is instant action with edited sides.
there are other steps involved to really add more to a campaign

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 15, 2013, 07:01:34 PM
Epic idea! But for SWBFI all campaign is, is instant action with edited sides. There are ways to make it so that if you destroy/ take something you win but it is very dependent on the AI and how the modder "programs" them. You get what I mean?
Just wait till Halloween, just wait...

SWBFII but its funny. To me. Just think of it as a SWBFII fail. ;)
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

They can climb walls
Derp.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 16, 2013, 03:24:35 PM
SWBFII but its funny. To me. Just think of it as a SWBFII fail. ;)
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

CONGA LINE!!!!  :cheer:

June 17, 2013, 07:53:34 AM #249 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:59:11 AM by Josh
I have a couple pics like that, Mr. Noodles. I'm working on posting them now, but I couldn't make them a screenshot and post em, I have to take a picture with a camera of them...      >:( (Funny pics to be soon) (I couldn't put the pics and post at the same time)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

You can press P to make a screen shot during your game.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

June 17, 2013, 09:02:02 AM #251 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:28:32 AM by UNIT 33
This one needs a creepypasta. Something about the bots wanting the player to die or something.

Image removed.. I posted it before :panic: !

Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 17, 2013, 09:02:02 AM
This one needs a creepypasta. Something about the bots wanting the player to die or something.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Hey! No re-using images! :rtfm:

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5167.msg49803#msg49803

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 17, 2013, 09:48:35 AM
Hey! No re-using images! :rtfm:

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5167.msg49803#msg49803
Woah. I actually checked through this thread to see if I had posted it already. I guess I missed it. WOOPS!

Here's another picture... please don't burn me!

"Darn I coulda sworn the SATNAV said take another left..."

who said zombies can't fly?