SPRAY AND PRAYERS!!!! GAAAAH!! :rant:

Started by ~{PLA}~ Seth, December 15, 2009, 04:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nothing* (And I do stress NOTHING) is more annoying than getting S&P killed by some newbie with a blaster rifle. You fire a rocket, you miss. Take cover, no biggie. But that guy, without even letting the trigger up, fires right at you after following you while you are reloading. LET THE TRIGGER UP ONCE IN A WHILE! What's so annoying is that no matter how many times they miss, they might very well get you easily and cheaply. I mean, at long range, they're a joke, the BR loses accuracy after firing, but at close range, forget it. That dude gets to stand over your (CHEAPLY) defeated corpse. Have I mentioned they don't even LET THE TRIGGER UP? It's even more annoying when they waste ammo on you after you're dead, or they say something like "Owned", not realizing they just killed you in a way that requires NO skill. I mean, if you're going to use the BR skillfully and constructively, fine. Go ahead. Go semi-automatic, THANK YOU. But those spray and prayers are just so annoying.

Had to get this off my chest. Bugs me a LOT.

Quote from: ~{PLA}~ Seth on December 15, 2009, 04:39:52 PM
Nothing* (And I do stress NOTHING) is more annoying than getting S&P killed by some newbie with a blaster rifle. You fire a rocket, you miss. Take cover, no biggie. But that guy, without even letting the trigger up, fires right at you after following you while you are reloading. LET THE TRIGGER UP ONCE IN A WHILE! What's so annoying is that no matter how many times they miss, they might very well get you easily and cheaply. I mean, at long range, they're a joke, the BR loses accuracy after firing, but at close range, forget it. That dude gets to stand over your (CHEAPLY) defeated corpse. Have I mentioned they don't even LET THE TRIGGER UP? It's even more annoying when they waste ammo on you after you're dead, or they say something like "Owned", not realizing they just killed you in a way that requires NO skill. I mean, if you're going to use the BR skillfully and constructively, fine. Go ahead. Go semi-automatic, THANK YOU. But those spray and prayers are just so annoying.

Had to get this off my chest. Bugs me a LOT.

Firstly you missed. Secondly if your cover was good enough, you wouldn't have been hit. Thanks, nothing more to see here.

And this is what happens when I post after a long day of school, tired and bored...
Geez.
Still can't believe I posted this.

what passion do you have that helps players stay playing swbf1?

I agree with Blade but I know what you mean.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

anyone can learn how to be a better player. we must think of ways to keep players playing the game. as for me online compatible mods is my passion. maybe yours could be teaching the honorable kill way.