Preferred Fighting Unit

Started by ~{PLA}~ Seth, December 11, 2009, 08:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I prefer rocket units.
the rebel rocket unit is the best for close range combat, and even if the missiles fired straight, all missiles are still slow enough to give the person being fired at enough time to dodge them. However if you use the haywire missiles, your enemy will not know where the missiles will end up so you have more ov a chance of hitting them.

Also, tanks are way more noobier than rockets.  Tanks have astro droids to refill their clips of about 100 rockets and have alot of health.  plus, their lasers go faster than rockets, have just as much splash damage, and do not have an ammo limit.  They can overheat, but usually not unless you are against another tank or decide to keep firing at a person after they are dead.  Tanks may be vulnerable to the first salvo of lock-on missiles, but what happenes when the rocket trooper stops to reload, and is left defenseless against the tank?  A great example of tanks beating rockets is geonosis.  When is the last time you won a fight with equaly skilled teams on geonosis as the republic??

Jon415, are you a pc? I would love to play with you in a tank map. I can be on foot and you can be a tank.

Sorry mike, im a mac :(
I may have access to a pc sometimes though, but its a school one and i dont think i can get swbf for it.

I would like empire sniper best then empire rocket guy i dont think reb vanguards are best cause the rockets
go everywhere.

Mmmmmm.... Vanguards are good for close combat because you have to shots in a clip and have more chance of hitting the player but over a distance they are soo annoying.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

nice picture :XD:

Vangaurds are really good because they are good for close range and no one uses rockets for long range.