Playing Style?

Started by ~{PLA}~ Seth, November 19, 2009, 04:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Another "Just out of curiousity" topic. So, what's your playing style? I'll start us off.

I'm the loose cannon guy, taking risks and stuff. I'll pretty much do anything for kills, without thinking about what I'm about to do first. Ricocheting (Sp?) off blind corners as the dark trooper, jumping into crowded CPs as a jet trooper, charging in to a heavily guarded enemy base with a vanguard, that's me. It may make for a couple more deaths, but when I surprise a group of enemies, taking a couple down with me before I get overwhelmed by numbers is priceless. In short, I'm unpredictable. It's a pretty fun playing style, and sometimes I'll win a 1 on 1 just because I did something so stupid, it worked. Like I heard once before, "If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid." Again, it's fun because people just don't know what you're going to do next.

November 19, 2009, 08:28:12 PM #1 Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 08:50:34 PM by Captain Rex
Im a sniper on any above ground map. Period. Any underground map ill do any kind of unit :P
I hate to snipe though actually, i just do it to survive :P

I like to play risky. I'm pretty much always rocketeer, and I prefer to just go in even though I know there's probably a guy there waiting around the corner about to shoot me than to wait for them to come to me. I also really like it when my cleverly placed mines go off, it's such a satisfying feeling.

Quote from: Master Zen on November 19, 2009, 09:22:56 PM
I also really like it when my cleverly placed mines go off, it's such a satisfying feeling.
You and me both man. That feeling you get when someone bunnyhops into your ceiling mine, or walks into your invisi-mines at the entrance to the white tunnel to the carbon freezing chamber... Epic.

Since Sniper is the only class I don't suck in, I'm a sniper.

#TYBG

my playing style is crazy random killer. i love how the game favors some with a radom nade throw.

I rarely play MP as it is, but when I do, I usually just tak eon pilot classes or soldier classes, and io always put CP's before kills

November 20, 2009, 10:13:10 AM #7 Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 11:16:59 AM by Hardcore
My style =...
if i can play Jetty i am one, i am realy great at that unit. Whit that unit im like a hyper super commando xD Im like jumping and roling around the other guy and he doesnt keep up whit me...
But when i am Rebel im like....srewed
Whit that crappy bazooka guy and the wookie who cant make normal moves. Mostly i just run into the other or just sneak in a lol place then wait because i know the other is comming then i have a real crappy death or a realy fun kill xD
Then of course that insane droid who doesnt do what you want him to do those are the most laggyest troops EVER

*breakdown if you play something more online...you will get some more idea's for maps XD

[mod]Do not use profanity, this includes abbreviations.[/mod]

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

All i do in mp is either use reg trooper for supressing fire (it works rather well to keep the enemy down) use the rocket trooper for close encounters or to pwn people on cc except for when im the rebs (vanguards suck).  I will also snipwe for long range maps.  I can hold my own as a sniper, but i would prefer other classes.  As for single player, i will charge with any class i choose to the front lines and get as many kills as possible, or, on large maps, i love to go into enemy territory and camp there trying to explore while killing and avioding enemies and cping.
I sometimes camp on high areas and snipe like rex, but since in not nearly as good at sniping i alwaqys succeed in scaring the enemy away before getting a kill.

Agree, reb vanguards suck. The Rep vanguard is AWESOME, but I'm too busy being a jet.

I have an interesting playing style- what I do is when my team is down to one CP and everybody is on the frontline fighting guys trying to take the CP, I take the route in the back and take an alternate CP that's easier to defend. So I'm usually the one that saves my team by taking a random command post with a few seconds to spare.

I only do that when it's necessary though- other than that I'm very agressive, what I like to do is cause massive diversions so that my team can handle the situation by taking CP's- so you usually see me jumping around the courtyard fighting 5 jets, or taking the most heavily defended post. For classes I'm about 50% Rocket and 50% pilot- rocket for close quarters and pilot mostly for general combat.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Sniper Eliteness  :happy:

Most of you could have guessed that though... But on really laggy games, or if im just kidding around i use Pilot.

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

Yea snipers really suck on laggy maps, and pilots are probly the best choice for lag-you dont need to aim much to hit something with a zappy, shotgun, or mortar thing.  Except maybe the mortar thing.

Assassin.
Give me enough reason or money and ill execute the kill.

I like to shoot from far away and with both shooters on eitehr side having little to no cover. I think it shows skill to not need a ton of cover. I like to be a rebel pilot and just do random shots/ provide health for my team. I also like jets and super battle droiding
SteeSy