Weird SWBF Stuff

Started by ~{PLA}~ Seth, October 20, 2009, 03:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just a topic for the sharing of weird/disturbing/amazing/insane/awkward SWBF moments. The one I can think of right now is a couple days ago I was playing a SWBF2 Tantive level as the rebels, I got to the engine room, and I see a stormtrooper up on the ledge, so I chuck a nade at him. It hits him smack on the head, bounces off, and the stormie is running around in circles, panicing. Oh, and once on Kashyyyk:Docks in SWBF1, I was being a reb vanguard and shooting the walkers from the pier, and I jumped onto one for fun. The walker freaks out, turning, looking up, shooting, and then out of nowhere it explodes and disappears into thin air.

Crazy stuff.

I was on bespin cloud city, and after somebody laid a mine another player stepped on it, but the explosion kept going on for like 5 minutes...I still don't know how that happened
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Whoa. Was it actually exploding, anybody on the other team getting killed when they came near, or was it just looking like it exploded for 5 minutes? Either way, extreme lag. Nice one lol

When im in cloud city whit a lot of lagg and im on the upper floor i can see true everything beneed me xD

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

no, i dont believe that Verik. want to prove it? take a video of it actually happening if you can.

Quote from: keenmike on October 21, 2009, 08:14:43 AM
no, i dont believe that Verik. want to prove it? take a video of it actually happening if you can.
Oh come on, why would somebody fake something like that ?!?!

I was playing dune sea as the clones and i used a starfighter to get on one of those giant pillars, the one nearest to the arch. I got out and started sniping and my ship blew up for no apparent reason. Kinda stinks when your not a jet trooper!
Legos, the greatest toy known to man

Quotes from the battlefield.

"FOR THE REPUBLIC!", "Bu-bye!" - Clone Trooper

"Bang", "We need more troopers like you!"- Stormtrooper

"Failure is NOT an option. Fight HARDER!" - I made him mad (=9)

Yeah, vehicles will randomly explode when not used for a while.

not a fake a make? prove it with a video? i give him a choice if he wants to prove it or not.

He already HAS. Look at the pic.

That's a known glitch- an invisible platform out there by the round thing that covers the health and ammo droids near the rear entrance.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Quote from: ~{PLA}~ Seth on October 20, 2009, 06:33:22 PM
Whoa. Was it actually exploding, anybody on the other team getting killed when they came near, or was it just looking like it exploded for 5 minutes? Either way, extreme lag. Nice one lol

I'm actually not sure, I would guess that anybody going near the explosion would die though.
I think it probably was some sort of lag or it's just simply a glitch in the game. I've only seen it happen once or twice though.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

October 21, 2009, 11:07:45 PM #13 Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 11:11:05 PM by keenmike

this is a photo of something i am standing on that is solid. it would not be hard to imagine to do this in places so that one can see thru a wall or the floor. jk, i dont see a health and ammo.

About the long lasting mine, i once tossed one at Wrath on maz1, he got trapped in it, for a good 5/6 mins, we all went to watch, it was clearly still blowing up as a few people walked up and died from it......infact i have a ton of screenshots from that....i might make it into an animation for you all.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time