Team Fotress 2

Started by Nikoli, October 18, 2010, 02:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Borderlands had a mediocre art design but the game itself I thought was great.

#TYBG

I love the art of both TF2 and Borderlands...subjective though, and I understand why others wouldn't.

I play TF2 a LOT. I love that game more than I love myself, but less than I love Starcraft.  I'm also pretty good, I regularly make the MVP playing as a spy, or a scout.

If people here got into it more, I'd love it, but we tried a lil while ago, even had our own server, but their wasn't much interest. It is a lot different from other FPS's as the focus isn't necessarily on aim, but on cleverness/random skills. (See: Engy, Pyro, Spy, Medic...none really aim, all rely on non machine gun weapons, heavy doesn't either to an extent, it's really the scout and sniper that need to)

Add me on steam blade. That way when we play tf2 you can join us. I play often with quik.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I'm iKnife, add me up. I'll add you if I remember to tomorrow.

Re: Team Fotress 2
Quote from: Nikoli on October 18, 2010, 02:40:19 PM
it's practically the same thing as SWBF.
I just now choose to check out this post. TF2 if I am correct has not cool models like even an old game as SWBF1.

My post saying that TF2 is almost the same as SWBF was referring to the fact that both have a capture the flag type gameplay. And both have class based characters. Not to mention that they are both alot of fun to play.

Id say the models for tf2 can be as good as the modder wants them to be

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on October 21, 2010, 01:24:48 PM
Id say the models for tf2 can be as good as the modder wants them to be
I would like to learn more about that.

i have made multiple posts asking if people want to get into Source SDK or Gmod.

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on October 21, 2010, 02:54:23 PM
i have made multiple posts asking if people want to get into Source SDK or Gmod.

You might want to PM or IM people about that. ;)

#TYBG