The Star Wars Battlefront Beta is Coming October 8th

Started by AiRJacobs, September 24, 2015, 12:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Any talk of mac support? This site was born swbfmac.com after all!  8)

If your Mac runs windows 7 or 8 and meets the specs, you might have a shot  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I know at one point you could run windows on mac. I don't know if you still can, though.

October 07, 2015, 08:16:24 PM #18 Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:22:35 PM by Dark_Phantom
I'm going to try it on my Linux PC... hopefully everything works right  :tu:

Edit: Going to need to run in a VM/dual-boot.  Origin yelled at me for not having a 64-bit version of Windows.  I feel like this falls under "Not Emulating Perfectly".
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Definitely getting the beta. Using x-box one as the platform. I pre-ordered it in may. Get the standard ver. or deluxe?
DA HAWK

Just finished downloading the beta but only had time for a 2 minute go so no gameplay opinion yet.

Although I am impressed by the graphics, I set them all to ultra and it looks amazing, if you took out the weapons it could easily look real.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I'm going to see what I can do in regards to trying out the beta. 8) Oh, and Origin works normally on my new computer so feel free to add me: PatriotNorwood
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Played on the PS4 for a while today, pretty fun and did remind me a good bit of the older SWBF....tho you can tell they put a lot of battlefield and maybe a bit of destiny into it.

Ether way my main worry is it won't have that much content...maybe gun/maps from what i can see in the beta menu's anyhow.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

How are we faring as far as a server browser and clan support?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

October 08, 2015, 05:24:49 PM #24 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 05:27:50 PM by WusiBabyEater
some screenshots