Which "game night" game should we have first?

Started by Kit Fisto, March 30, 2013, 09:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which "game night" game should we have first? (read post before voting)

Star Wars: Battlefront II
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Quote from: Kit Fisto on April 02, 2013, 04:12:25 PM
Haha true.  :happy:

Speaking of local spammer, you're now INTERNET ADDICT, Kit Fisto! Congrats!  :cheer:

Also, as for the space map, I'd prefer Kashyyyk, it looks cooler in my opinion.  8)

And you discover this now!?!? Noodles has always been an internet addict. Anyway congrates anyway...
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Stay on topic, stay on topic. *EXPLOSION*

Seriously though the last page had some pretty off topic stuff on it. And this page does kind of as well.

Well ur not wrong SK, and why cant we have a Huge game of SWBF?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Helios on April 02, 2013, 05:22:56 PM
Well ur not wrong SK, and why cant we have a Huge game of SWBF?
Because some peoples computers are so screwed up that they barely work, and half of the games they have installed won't uninstall and their USB ports go insane.  Downloading Tunngle would be like the butterfly that lands on the car balancing precariously over a cliff. Oh, and they are also named Josh.  ;)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

April 02, 2013, 05:39:51 PM #35 Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:16:05 AM by Kit Fisto
Quote from: SleepKiller on April 02, 2013, 05:20:56 PM
Stay on topic, stay on topic. *EXPLOSION*

Seriously though the last page had some pretty off topic stuff on it. And this page does kind of as well.
I agree, since I am organizing this.  ::)

Man now my name is pink. I liked it Green. I guess I'll have to make 3000 posts! :shrug:

I would go with rc, just because I used to play it a lot online and it was waaaay more fun than the swbf2 lagging thing where you can't snipe someone over a distance longer than 40 feet...

Quote from: [FC]Josh on April 02, 2013, 06:24:53 PM
i have the swbf2 crash glitch though... were when u launch a game for online or instant action, it will crash and go to desktop..
I think that has something to do with sound? Just google your problem, I think there is a fix. Do you have the 1.1 patch?

Quote from: [FC]Josh on April 02, 2013, 06:24:53 PM
i have the swbf2 crash glitch though... were when u launch a game for online or instant action, it will crash and go to desktop..
Off topic again already. :) Have you tried plugging in headphones? Apparently that fixes it for some people.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on April 03, 2013, 07:16:44 AM
I think that has something to do with sound? Just google your problem, I think there is a fix. Do you have the 1.1 patch?

ya i spent all monday on google and youtube looking at the reason why it crashes and how to fix it. I havent found anything yet that stops the crash sadly.

I just tried out Marvel4's SWBFI conversions and they are wonderful. From someone who has spent hours playing SWBFI maps I know what is a good conversion and what isn't. The SWBFI conversions in the Conversion pack 2.2 aren't that good. But Marvel4's are great! So if/when we use SWBFI maps we should really use his.

Does anyone else want to put what maps they would want to play?