Dark_Phantom's Imp.lvl

Started by Dark_Phantom, January 20, 2013, 04:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dark_Phantom's Imp.lvl

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=897

Imp.lvl by Dark_Phantom
QuoteThis is a modified Imp.lvl that has been in the process since I started modding.  Pretty much just had fun messing with stuff (and I still do to this day) and I realized "Wow, I've messed with every standard trooper in here.  Someone else could have fun just using this too."  Nothing in here is perfect, so sorry if you wanted perfection. :P
For exact details, read the readme.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

error404 ]: mod download  isnt there

My internet didn't fully upload it.  I'll upload it again (just not on my dialup  :dry:)

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I suspect it is over 64 MB (our direct upload limit).  Uploaded it elsewhere and I will get it here.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

try using 7z to compress the LVL using LZMA compression it works the best

DARK Oh my gawd! can i have the asssests please :O!

Nice mod, the sniper glides though. nice targeting system, does this mod have autoaim? I didn't miss :P

Yes, the sniper does glide and have AA.  I always meant to change the speed back so that it didn't glide but I never got around to it.
I'll have to gather them up and zip them, so give me a day or two to get them.
Thanks for the nice feedback, that's good considering this was all just for fun.

Dark can i have the gun odfs please i could really use these! Please!

Which ones?  I can give you those for now and get all the assets out later.

the odf for the recon droid strom trooper & lockon sniper mines PLEASE =D?!

SWBFgamers link fixed
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet