Greetings

Started by Riven, July 27, 2016, 09:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Riven on July 27, 2016, 08:09:27 PM
Ok, so again I'm just a little confused. I have the SWBFSpy .exe, launch through that and after going to the join tab it shows only four servers available. If I then open up the Gameranger program it shows me at least fifteen to twenty different servers available. Again, I'm not familiar with either of these different programs because neither were used for the PS2 version of the game and while I did many things on the PC for the PS2 version, I never did anything relating much to this.

You don't need GameRanger if you have SWBFSpy. GameRanger, from my experience, is very laggy. It's a poor work around compared to SWBFSpy which is identical to GameSpy.
Those 15-20 servers are hosted through GameRanger. The reason SWBFSpy only has four at the moment is unknown to me. There's normally about 12. You can also create your own temporary server or even host your own dedicated server using SWBFSpy.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123