Hi! I just joined.

Started by PestC0ntrol345, July 15, 2016, 09:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello! I am PestC0ntrol345. I just joined. I have a console (PS4) and a PC, which is crappy and overheats alot, so to play I usually use a desktop. I absolutely love Star wars games. On my PS4 I have the new Battlefront and 4 other ps2 emulator (Is that how you say it?) games. Racer Revenge, Bounty Hunter, Jedi Starfighter, and Super Star Wars. I used to always play SWBF 1 and 2, until my disc for SWBF1 stopped working, and I lost SWBF2. Now I only have access to the new one, which kinda has a lack of content and I get bored of it easily. What I really want to play is the first one. It was my favorite out of all.

July 15, 2016, 09:02:50 AM #1 Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:05:50 AM by Darth Nyx
Welcome to this community!  :wave:

Also, if you want SWBF1 again then there are some on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LucasArts-Star-Wars-Battlefront/dp/B000197Z3U/ref=sr_1_7?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1468598674&sr=1-7&keywords=star+wars+battlefront

This is the PC version.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Welcome to the site. The original is the best and it's pretty cheap on amazon. :)

If you still have the game installed you don't need the cd to play.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

The 1st one? I have been looking everywhere! I only found the 2nd battlefront on steam.

Yeah, unfortunately the first one was never out digitally.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Wow! Thank you so much!!!!  :cheer:

Quote from: PestC0ntrol345 on July 15, 2016, 09:09:46 AM
Wow! Thank you so much!!!!  :cheer:

If you look on my post, you'll see the link for the first one that I found on Amazon.

Welcome to the forums! :wave:

Most of this community seems to prefer SWBF 1 as well ;)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

WELCOME HERE MY BUDDY PESTCONTROL !!! :D   :moo: :cheers:

Oh wow! That Amazon thing could get complicated. Should I just get SWBF2 on steam? The SWBF1 is in the UK, and im in brazil right now, and the desktop i play on has no play for a disk (Wierd right?). I think i should just get swbf2, right?

Quote from: PestC0ntrol345 on July 16, 2016, 07:41:06 AM
Oh wow! That Amazon thing could get complicated. Should I just get SWBF2 on steam? The SWBF1 is in the UK, and im in brazil right now, and the desktop i play on has no play for a disk (Wierd right?). I think i should just get swbf2, right?

Yeah, SWBF2 on Steam would be more reliable. But, it's your decision!

So I think i should get swbf2. But you guys play that too right? I dont want to be the only one that plays it.

Quote from: PestC0ntrol345 on July 16, 2016, 07:44:28 AM
So I think i should get swbf2. But you guys play that too right? I dont want to be the only one that plays it.

Some do, but the majority are on SWBF 1. I sometimes stop by every now and then ;)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123