3d Modeling [Work In Progress... forever]

Started by tirpider, June 08, 2013, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks people, I want to be an environment artist and then my dream job: game designer. Fall of Correllia is technically my fourth game I've worked on, the other three I worked on with my brother which never went anywhere.

Here's a simple model of Panda Babas gun(modified DL-21), which I will try to texture and it could be used for FoC, with a handle that is for humans.

And here's the DLT-20a model that is pretty much finished, except for the texture.

I'll probably continue adding tons of detail to both of them for the fun of it.

Here is my favorite pocket knife that I carry around(almost done)(anythings that looks bad is a shadow glitch).

And here is a map for FoC (WIP), layout designed by Unit33.

Those look amazing Stingster, keep it up and this is gonna be a great game.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

August 26, 2014, 01:50:38 PM #140 Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 02:02:22 PM by {PLA} Van STING
Here is my current project, a pistol called Denxe 3x "Jabber". It's another gun for the sci-fi game and I'll probably use it in Island of the Dead, my student project(zombie game on a small island).

The magazine and handle aren't finished and the receiver edges need to be chamfered.

I will definitely make a texture for this.

(ATTACHED)
M3 trench knife, all polygons are 4 sided.

And the Denxe pistol.

The Umbaran Fighter wip:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Probably most of difficult for animate fighter, since it is should be a soft skinned. :confused:
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Thank's! :)
With right animation, it may look's even better...

September 23, 2014, 07:19:17 PM #146 Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 07:21:04 PM by -RepublicCommando-
That's seriously cool Sereja. I recommend using something like Unity's engine for really pushing the limits of awesome animation if you ever get tired of battlefront. You deserve something more powerful than battlefront to work with. Implementing new animations in Unity is WAY easy.

Here's my Tron Light Cycle I'm working on:
The body over all is pretty much finished shape wise, I still need to add handle bars, throttle and clutch, and the rest of the materials are already rigged up in Unity already.

Thank's! :) Nah, for me, it's just a hobby, and I doubt, I ever start learn it too seriously.

Nice bike. I guess, it's will be shiny...

This is mainly for CA's sake:
Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on October 10, 2014, 08:08:55 PM
Banned because I just kitbashed a Halo spartan model in Sketchup.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on October 10, 2014, 08:21:46 PM
This is mainly for CA's sake:

Just out of curiosity, would it be possible for you (or somone else) to actually use that in a mod? Or would the poly count need to go lower?