Other SWBF Mods

Started by Gold Man, February 05, 2013, 04:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, I was just searching on Google, and I found this strategyinformer site that has a bunch of SWBF mods on there. I'm aware they may be pretty basic, but I figure it's worth a shot.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/starwarsbattlefront/downloads.html

There's 3 pages worth, go ahead and check them out, unless you have already checked this site for mods. :P

Oh, I remember that site! That is what brought me here, also inspired me to mod :P

I remember seeing that site a while ago, i didnt really like the layout, although some of the stuff on it looked interesting.

I personally thought the side had some interesting stuff on it. I must say though, that site has probably been the only place I've seen the Starfire Mod on a site for SWBF.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 05, 2013, 06:28:58 PM
I must say though, that site has probably been the only place I've seen the Starfire Mod on a site for SWBF.
Um, the Star Fire mod has been released everywhere. Gametoast. Filefront. Here. Even youtube! (if you search "Star Wars Battlefront 1 mods" on youtube that is one of the top results.)
So I don't know how that is the only place you have seen it. :shrug:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 05, 2013, 08:15:26 PM
Um, the Star Fire mod has been released everywhere. Gametoast. Filefront. Here. Even youtube! (if you search "Star Wars Battlefront 1 mods" on youtube that is one of the top results.)
So I don't know how that is the only place you have seen it. :shrug:

I once saw the vid, but I haven't seen a download link for it anywhere except there before. Besides, half the time I didn't bother looking for the mod. Though I must ask, is it a good mod? :)

Yes a VERY good mod. Probably one of the top 5 for SWBFI.  :)
If you use Utapau for putting the new sides on then use SK's.