Battlefront with Tunngle

Started by Led, November 07, 2012, 09:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The English is right. :) The only thing I would add is a link to SWBFgamers.com so people can ask questions if they get stuck.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Okay, yeah I should really add something like that. I am happy it is online now. Gonna put that information in later or tomorrow.
Unleashed Elemental Forces - Professional esport since 2005

cool <3
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

February 01, 2013, 01:08:48 PM #48 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 02:06:28 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Hey guys, I have Tunngle finally installed. I can't believe how many times I've edited this post to find out that I have worked my own problems, but anyways. Name is goldman27. :P

If you can log into xfire :D search for battlefront. you should see it then join. The face color doesnt always matter. Have you tried starting the game and looking for servers?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 01, 2013, 02:06:49 PM
If you can log into xfire :D search for battlefront. you should see it then join. The face color doesnt always matter. Have you tried starting the game and looking for servers?

Logged on, and I searched for battlefront, joined the lobby, and was in the chatroom. Weird thing is I see the servers on SWBF's LAN, but I can't join the PLA server with 1 person on at the moment!

Does tunngle work with (the orriginal) age of empires?

Theres 11 people in the room now. No where near as many as I've seen on Gameranger though.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

February 10, 2013, 02:04:43 PM #53 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 02:43:30 PM by Ltin

Some people can't get on Tunngle though because there parents had Tunngle checked and it was said it was not safe espically because its a 3rd party, the only reason i have GameRanger, is because i didn't need to do anything with the firewall, and because my parents never saw it.

This site is a total disappointment!!! Looking to play STBF online only to to find other links TO OTHER SITES every time  I  attempt downloading software to play SWBF toTAL BS!!
Give me a BREAK! AMATURES!!!!   
CRISACUS!

Quote from: crisacus on June 22, 2013, 02:20:34 PM
downloading software to play SWBF toTAL BS!!

Most all of us would agree that having to set up a 3rd party solution just to play SWBF is a bit inconvenient.

Unfortunately, since GameSpy pulled the rug out from under every SWBF player, there is no option.

Once you get past the rage and anger of it all and come to accept that, then going to the tunngle site and getting the software isn't so hard.

I miss the days when it was as easy as pressing a button, but time moves forward, and our online benefactors have moved on to profitable endeavors, so we must evolve or quit.  It's that simple.

a WASTE OF TIME! TRIED "DOWNLOADING" ONLY GOT LINKS TO OTHER BS SITES! BETTER OFF PLYING SINGLE PLAYER......

June 22, 2013, 04:14:42 PM #58 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:18:30 PM by Buckler
Quote from: crisacus on June 22, 2013, 02:20:34 PM
This site is a total disappointment!!! Looking to play STBF online only to to find other links TO OTHER SITES every time  I  attempt downloading software to play SWBF toTAL BS!!
Give me a BREAK! AMATURES!!!!   
CRISACUS!

Quote from: crisacus on June 22, 2013, 04:00:43 PM
a WASTE OF TIME! TRIED "DOWNLOADING" ONLY GOT LINKS TO OTHER BS SITES! BETTER OFF PLYING SINGLE PLAYER......

OK, here is the deal.

Yes, we are amateurs.  We don't work for Disney/Lucas Arts/Pandemic/Gamespy/Tunngle or anything else.  We donate our time and money to support this site.

We can't really help it if you can't figure out how to download the tunngle software.  We don't own it, we only use it to play multiplayer.  If you want some help, we are friendly and will help you, but not if you are being a jerk.

Good luck buddy.

Ask nicely next time and we will do our best to help you.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Oh great, thanks for your post :) :cheer: