The Clone Wars Battlefield Mod WIP

Started by i2Bros, August 31, 2016, 07:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: swgaming1015 on October 30, 2016, 09:35:58 AM
After playing the latest Alpha, I've only found a few bugs:

The mod should be localised, i.e. all weapons and characters should be given their full names.

For some reason when I spawn as Yoda on Tantive IV the map crashes.

There was an issue with with Anakin's character model on the Polis Massa map ( see attached.)

Other than that the mod was really fun! When do you think it will be officially released?

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR TEXTURE SETTINGS SET TO HIGH OR THE MODELS WILL BE BROKEN...

Quote from: swgaming1015 on October 30, 2016, 09:35:58 AM
After playing the latest Alpha, I've only found a few bugs:

The mod should be localised, i.e. all weapons and characters should be given their full names.

For some reason when I spawn as Yoda on Tantive IV the map crashes.

There was an issue with with Anakin's character model on the Polis Massa map ( see attached.)

Other than that the mod was really fun! When do you think it will be officially released?

I am afraid that you haven't downloaded or installed the 1.3 version, because Yoda and that ugly Anakin skin were there in the prev alpha. :/
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Yeah Ill need to fix my 1.3 patch settings didn't realize the rewards would bone me in the long run haha

Yeah back to the topic athand..... could someone whose able to make animations fix that issue with the one handed z-6 rotary cannon movement and firing? :P I would but I don't have knowledge in animation rigging and whatnot

Hey I have a problem downloading the mod. It seems like whatever I want to download from Dropbox it just wont download.

Quote from: NorbiK27 on October 31, 2016, 12:39:12 PM
Hey I have a problem downloading the mod. It seems like whatever I want to download from Dropbox it just wont download.

Did you put in the right password 12Bros sent you by PM?

Quote from: LitFam on October 31, 2016, 12:59:27 PM
Did you put in the right password 12Bros sent you by PM?
I did. I can start the download but after time it will stop.

Quote from: NorbiK27 on October 31, 2016, 01:23:53 PM
I did. I can start the download but after time it will stop.

Pm 12Bros to make the file smaller for you...

Sorry for the late response. The mod seems pretty solid to me.  :tu: However there are a couple minor things I noticed:

• I dislike how the mod replaces the stock sides and missions. I'd much rather it be an era mod. It's really not that hard to do.
  • Obi-wan's model could use a bit of work, especially the eyes.

I'd also like to point out that BattlefrontUpdates did a video on your mod:

I have just seen that I have really touched the sky after that.

Quote from: i2Bros on November 03, 2016, 01:21:42 PM
I have just seen that I have really touched the sky after that.

I just watched to video, how did he get the alpha 1.3? Did he get permission?

Of course, it was like a special derogation, since it was a big YT channel.

More positive exposure from big YT channels is always awesome keep it up I2Bros and the mod team you guys are doing this extremely well!   

November 04, 2016, 12:19:10 PM #133 Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 11:03:36 AM by LitFam
Quote from: i2Bros on November 03, 2016, 03:22:28 PM
Of course, it was like a special derogation, since it was a big YT channel.

Cheers

I WILL BE POSTING A HUGE UPDATE ON MY MODB PAGE STAY TUNED...

November 04, 2016, 01:07:25 PM #134 Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 10:47:42 AM by Commander Awesome
A couple things I forgot to mention:

• The Clone Medic is very underpowered. At least give him more than one HAAD if not also something like a health regen buff, a bacta bomb or a bacta injector (like fusion cutter but works on people).
  • The game freezes when you try try to switch primary weapons after getting the frenzy award while playing as the Clone Gunner.