Possible Re-introduction into Mac world!

Started by Yankee, July 25, 2009, 02:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey all, i thought this would be the best place to put this since i would be welcomed back into the mac world. But anyways, thanks to a manufacturing problem with Macbook Pro's from May 2007 to September 2008 I may be getting my Mac fixed by Apple free of charge.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2377

This has been my problem all along, no picture on my screen even when the computer is on, and external monitors wont work either, as i have tested. The only problem that may not let me get my laptop fixed is that i have a small dent on the hinge part of the laptop. But i have had this dent for almost a year and a half, and the computer worked fine for over a year before it broke, so i doubt that is what caused the problem, especially since i found this topic on Apples website. I just thought i would share this with everyone and i cant wait to get back into the mac world!  :cheer:

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

yay! Maybe now I can get a better strategy going on you :P  :cheer: :cheers: :cheers:

Yankee owes me now.......(ill collect, don't worry :evil:)
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

awesome yanks, even tho this wont be like gameranger games with you mac, bomb, mf and other guys when i used to have fun, itll be a start.  :smile:

Yay! Can't wait till you get it fixed! It's so easy to play SWBF on GR.  :smile:

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

Yeah for Yank, I heard it's fixed. See you on the battlefield.

The Rumors are true, my Macbook Pro that has been dead for 6 months or more is finally fixed! it is what i am typing on now. I am SO HAPPY!  :cheer:

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

Congratz Yankee. :cheers: Hope to see you in combat, soon. 8)

:D (though I am still sad to see that damn old signature being used :P)