Perhaps the longest introduction post you will ever read...

Started by Vendetta, November 18, 2010, 01:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I hope that this will be the last and hopefully final time I have to post here(spam much XD )  If you don't want the long-essay I thought up for you guys, just skip to the last paragraph of my post ;)

If you don't know who I am, or used to be, I was known as NightShade/NightShroud/Traveler 5/ and now known as Blackout.  I've followed this site since, gosh, how long has it been?  a year and a half with MXG and maybe a couple here before I went inactive....  2 years maybe?

Unfortunately, life took a weird twist for me lately.  I moved(again), got a puppy, a long relationship broke up(almost 9 months we dated), quite a few family deaths around the time of our move, and a few other personal things.  But now that things have seemed to calm down a bit, I think I can actually get back on my computer again!  As most of my time has been used up by my pup just to make sure she doesn't go in the house.  Housebreaking took a little longer than we expected, but shes been doing better.

I try to find a good forum like this, but I never succeed in actually finding one that continues to stay active.  Then I remembered all you guys(if you're still here) A-99, Yatter, Love, Bomber, and some others that I can't remember their names :P
Although I'm not much of a gamer to much anymore(except for the occasional MW2 quick match) I don't play video games as much as I used to.  Hardly any time to play them in the first place.  I find that all the things that I thought were important to me when I was younger, aren't that important to me much anymore.

I've grown up, in terms of saying it.

And as a way of growing up, I find more interests, and found one about a month ago now.  I see that I have a love for making graphics/signatures. I'm always making some new ones.  I also remember some people here that were pretty good at making them as well, so I thought I could get some information from some of you guys as well, since I'm still a beginner.  I'll see if I can get some of my works up later.

So in short terms(or if you really didn't just want to read all that), I'm back.  God how much I missed that whip....
:xmastim:

Newest one!

Hey Blackout, I remember you, welcome back to the forums. Life goes on, but we are still here thanks to JediKiller and Hardcore. Lemme know if you need some assistance with CS5, I use the CS5 suite all day long.

Yo, you probably don't remember me but I remember you. Good to see you back.

Thanks for the welcomes.  I put up my signatures in a gallery, so check them out if you want

:cheers:

Newest one!

Welcome back Blackout
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Welcome back, dude! :cheers:

Might want to not talk about piracy, though :P

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

hello blackout. I think i may remember you from my early days here but that was a long time ago. maybe a year and a half ago. I went by Russell (my real name) then and i was the apple fanboi :)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Jedikiller on November 18, 2010, 03:11:37 PM
Might want to not talk about piracy, though :P

I'll keep that in mind.  I'm sure it'll save me one day :XD:

Newest one!

Hey Blackout! Welcome back! It's really great to hear from you again.

Jumped a bit when I saw the old the CS:S signature.

Umm...

puppies are awesome. ^_^

#TYBG

Tacos>puppies

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: ag on November 18, 2010, 05:30:19 PM
Hey Blackout! Welcome back! It's really great to hear from you again.

Jumped a bit when I saw the old the CS:S signature.

Umm...

puppies are awesome. ^_^

Hey AG, good to hear from you again.  Don't play CS anymore, I think that ate away about 2/3s of my entire summer.  Maybe thats why it went so fast... :slap:

Newest one!

Well I never had the pleasure of knowing you but I am glad you've come back. Any "real person" in my opinion is always accepted in my book, and I mean that in a very respectfull way. I must say thats one main reason I myself love doing what I do around here cause MPC is one of those places with special people. So heres from me saying, I'm glad to know people like the people I know here.
photobucket limit image removed

Welcome! And welcome back! Always up for another one of those famous warm welcoming toasts! :cheers:
And yeah, I think that was the longest introduction I've read. Sorry to hear that a score of tragedies have befallen you
:juggeler:
(I must learn how to juggle one day)