If you had to live in a video game world...

Started by Carbon27, October 14, 2013, 10:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 Imagine if you had to live in a video game world, like Mario's, Zelda's, Jack Rourke's, or Tony Hawk's! Which world would you prefer to live in? Why? Would you rather live in that world, or this? Is there any worlds you would HATE to live in?

After a while of thinking about this, I have come to the decision that NFS Carbon would be best for me. There's the racing, the car customizing, racing, vehicles would never be damaged, racing, driving around with your crew battling other crews, racing, destroying private property, and, of course, RACING!

I would not like to live in the world of, um...                  actually I would enjoy them all!

What world would you live in? GTA? COD? Battlefront? Farming Simulator? What would you choose?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Well, since I'm a farmer I would cheat and go with farming simulator. Although I suspect it might be different to what I'm used to so maybe something else would be better.
Obviously living in a first person shooter would be bad for many reasons....
Skyrim seems nice would be nice but the dragon attacks are a downside...
Racing games are fun but after lap 100 I might start going insane...

Before I think about this too much I'll just choose staying in the real world, hopefully there's less enemies here. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Fuel- I like end of the world stuff.
Lost Planet- It's cool.
STAR WARS - Because I would like to have a spaceship.

I became so immersed in the physics of Starsiege:Tribes, that I would skip when I walked (to emulate the skiing physics.)  This was years..er.. decades ago, and I still feel the urge to jump/jet at the base of stairs. All chats make me lament the absence of menued chat macros with corny movie samples.  We would hold entire conversations with Terminator and Army of Darkness samples. No bots, no ranks, infinitely repeating terrain, and armor.

It still calls to me.....

(I never read about the factions, so that part might bite.)

TF2, because of respawn technology, also a hat based economy appeals to me.

October 14, 2013, 12:28:20 PM #5 Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 12:35:58 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Probably SWTOR, I love the feel.
Unless I have to actually live with the lag that I do when playing it on a PC XD (I have uninstalled it because it's so slow.. And I'm honestly not that high maintenance ..)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on October 14, 2013, 12:28:20 PM
Probably SWTOR, I love the feel.
Unless I have to actually live with the lag that I do when playing it on a PC XD (I have uninstalled it because it's so slow.. And I'm honestly not that high maintenance ..)

Eh, for me it's a tie between Minecraft, or SWTOR. Minecraft because of all the massive building you can do, however not too keen on the survival aspect. SWTOR because well, who wouldn't want to work alongside the Republic or Sith Empire? I for sure would love to be a smuggler, or bounty hunter. :P

(And yet, I have not played SWTOR, not sure if it would overheat on my laptop or not...)

I would probably say Halo cause i get to be in the future with all the fun gadgets to shoot aliens in the face also I could be a spartan person and meet John
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Oh, it's surely, should be a game, with some beauty enviroment... Perhaps in dieselpunk style, with some futuristic gadgets of 1930's or so. It's also could be nice, if I may upgrade DNA, gain supernatural abilities, and make the body perfect, in some way... Bioshock, could the best choise, I guess...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Without a doubt Dayz  because of the comforting atmosphere and friendly people.

Quote from: Jamman on October 14, 2013, 02:15:54 PM
Without a doubt Dayz  because of the comforting atmosphere and friendly people.
I would also like to be in that one. Plus there is zombies and sub-machine guns(are there skorpion vz 61s in dayz?).

I would have a beach house on SWBF1 Kashyyyk Docks, and just listen to the tree frogs all day long.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on October 14, 2013, 12:49:15 PM
(And yet, I have not played SWTOR, not sure if it would overheat on my laptop or not...)
I'm going to guess, yes. You're laptop would most likely explode and wipe out the entire population of the world.