What are some of the greatest battles you have been in?

Started by Carbon27, October 20, 2012, 04:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well for me it just happened today.

We had one cp on cloud city. It was droids vs. clones, and we where the droids. I was sniping inside the hall, when, all of a sudden a jet trooper came in and shot me. I barely escaped. I ran back, and hid behind a ammo droid as he came into view. He did not see me, but yet I saw him. I waited a couple seconds then WHAM he died. I shot him and I was the hero. We fought and we fought, yet none had yet been victor. But then we had all the cps all but one. It was in the chamber, but I led the charge. We stormed in the chamber, we took their cp. And we won the hard fought victory!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I was a Rebel Vanguard... I was capturing a CP as we'd lost all of ours and were down to the last 10 seconds until imminent defeat, i was waiting for the CP to be captured when three jets flew in... I used the on shot trick and killed one as it flew in, killed the other two with mines... thats when i had looked at my health i had enough to die by a single shot from a pistol.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Wow, thats quit a feat. :tu: By the way what map where you on?

Hmmm , during the ICW when we fought FC at cloud city bespin i guess, it was like 10vs10 , so many snipers , it was so fun :P ...until a flanker came >.< , we lost but it was still the most fun i had had in a while :D

Yes, I remember killing you when I flank :p
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Yea me and Rat Raws were sniping in hallway i think and then you come out of nowhere and kill me from behind :P

I love sneakin up to people and missling them or sniping them when they have no clue i'm there.

Quote from: Josh on October 20, 2012, 04:49:02 PM
Wow, thats quit a feat. :tu: By the way what map where you on?

I was on Cloud City.

Thought so, sharpshot.

-sneaking up as a darktrooper/rebelpilot and unloading a shotgun blast to the unsuspecting players.

-Using a missile launcher/Grenade to blow up other heavy guys who are in the process of laying mines. Wonderful explosions.

-The first mp game I ever played, on Dune Sea; I was a noob and didn't really know what I was doing, so I just played as a jet trooper and decided to take up arms in a jedi fighter, and I spent most of the game kamikazing into enemies. Killed 10 enemies, 3 teammates, and died over 20 times. That was a fun first game.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

I love to kamakaze and eject out of planes. One time I kept kamakazing a big walker thing on hoth. After about 5 times I asked a guy in the thing if it was doing any damage and he said no. So I wasted 5 lives.

All the battles on the ICW (both as Yak and FC)were very cool to me,really,all of them.But i remember of one battle when i was in wusi that i can describe here.It was Hoth and we were fighting TCF ( the only 2 remaining clans in the tournament if im right). TCF had all the Cps and we were going to lose the battle, I went almost out of the map circumventing it and heading to the hangar. I started to cap the cp and they started to spawn there,i was using the sniper class and i had to take like 3-5 of them down untill other Wusi`s came,we took the cp and won the game.The best part was when we were in the voice chat,trying to  plan something,and i was like: -HELP! i`m in their cp,i need help!!!,and  someone said:-Whoever is caping that cp,i love you. That was an really awesome moment :P  :moo:

Quote from: Josh on October 20, 2012, 05:30:45 PM
Thought so, sharpshot.

Ya there are many other stories that i can tell form playing on Cloud City. Like When I was playing as Droids and another good battle was at the rear entrance, and there were some snipers pilots and i was the only Rocket Droid, so i was throwing Mines where the players spawn and a jet had some how sneaked up from behind me, shot that plasma ball thing hit the ground and i had little health yet again, and the funny thing is, is that when he finally ran out of jet fuel he was falling, and thats when i shot him in mid air.

greatest battle is any war that im on the same team as elite phobos and pimp.

this isnt rly best battle but a cool one i can think of is in one of FC servers i got like 3 mortar airkills on darkjet and one on vid in one life