Week 4 Verdict

Started by Oven, September 04, 2013, 04:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Phobos on September 05, 2013, 01:09:09 PM
thats not proof, proof equals percentages based on each person getting one vote for their opinion on the matter. ask any admin or mod here, and i gurantee they will agree that birdo's strange formula is completely inaccurate compared to forum vote percentages, even the ones who don't like radar will agree.

sunjian would not have such a thing, if he had radarmod it would be side LVLs. these files and any modifications to them are not considered hacks, as any basic modder knows. again you should stop mislabeling mods as hacks on a modding forum.

ya well wheres your proof then? you clearly wont accept general mathematical formulas so how about instead of me going thorugh more funny math you just show us the screenshot? and again i dont know what amount of times this is at this point....its a matter of opinion on what it is or isnt for the general population its minimap hack...for the people who used to play before it it would probably be called minimap hack but for the select few you people call it radar....im not bashing your opinion hissil im simply writing what most people believe it is and the name really should be.

Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 05, 2013, 01:13:29 PM
ya well wheres your proof then? you clearly wont accept general mathematical formulas so how about instead of me going thorugh more funny math you just show us the screenshot? and again i dont know what amount of times this is at this point....its a matter of opinion on what it is or isnt for the general population its minimap hack...for the people who used to play before it it would probably be called minimap hack but for the select few you people call it radar....im not bashing your opinion hissil im simply writing what most people believe it is and the name really should be.
as i already explained your math is inaccurate, real votes matter not your pretend formulas. again, you can't prove anything you said so theres no point showing a screenshot to someone as delusional as yourself. minimap mod is not a hack, for anyone who knows basic modding knows that LVL files are not hacks, only a few trolls still call radar a hack even though its a mod, keep believing lies if you want but quit spreading them here.

Quote from: Phobos on September 05, 2013, 01:14:50 PM
as i already explained your math is inaccurate, real votes matter not your pretend formulas. again, you can't prove anything you said so theres no point showing a screenshot to someone as delusional as yourself. minimap mod is not a hack, for anyone who knows basic modding knows that LVL files are not hacks, only a few trolls still call radar a hack even though its a mod, keep believing lies if you want but quit spreading them here.

its wrong to YOU. you know what that is? an OPINION. im not saying you are a troll or stupid or insulting....infact all im doing is proving my point using other funny math formulas that work out just fine. and ive asked you how MANY times to prove me wrong with a screenshot? all these posts would have been nonexistent had you just shown it like 12 posts ago....also let the people believe what they want hissil this isnt fc people can have thier own opinions

Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 05, 2013, 01:17:59 PM
its wrong to YOU. you know what that is? an OPINION. im not saying you are a troll or stupid or insulting....infact all im doing is proving my point using other funny math formulas that work out just fine. and ive asked you how MANY times to prove me wrong with a screenshot? all these posts would have been nonexistent had you just shown it like 12 posts ago....also let the people believe what they want hissil this isnt fc people can have thier own opinions
any admin or mod who wants to see the screenshot just ask. only 50% of voters here are against radar mods, not 99%. and so therefore your formulas are wrong on this forum, and that is not my opinion it is a fact. you have not proved that 99% of the playerbase is against radar mod, so until you either take back this false claim or prove it in a way that admins agree with you, i have no need to show the screenshot to you birdosrus. all you do is insult and lie about mods here so that's why i asked for proof.

Quote from: Phobos on September 05, 2013, 01:19:31 PM
until you either take back this false claim or prove it in a way that admins agree with you, i have no need to show the screenshot to you. all you do is insult and lie about mods here so that's why i asked for proof.

im fairly certain you have no screenshots since you wont show anyone it. i gave you my formula and it works just fine. and it is an opinion because you believe it and it isnt 100% accurate since its off by 1% give or take. which makes it my opinion if i said it was 100% or 98%. henceforth your WRONG ...if you could be wrong on an opinion that is xD. also uhh what are you going to do hissil if i dont take back my theoretical claim?

September 05, 2013, 01:28:11 PM #65 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:29:50 PM by Phobos
Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 05, 2013, 01:26:01 PM
im fairly certain you have no screenshots since you wont show anyone it. i gave you my formula and it works just fine. and it is an opinion because you believe it and it isnt 100% accurate since its off by 1% give or take. which makes it my opinion if i said it was 100% or 98%. henceforth your WRONG ...if you could be wrong on an opinion that is xD. also uhh what are you going to do hissil if i dont take back my theoretical claim?
Like I said there is a screenshot I've already uploaded it, and will give the link to any admin/mod who requests it. Until you prove how 12 out of 42 only equals 1%, I'm not showing you the pic. Your false formulas are just lies that no admin or mod here is going to agree with. I already told you what I will do, not show you the pic. And hopefully a mod sees all these lies you are spreading soon. You are wrong to think 50% of voters is equal to 99%.

September 05, 2013, 02:34:31 PM #66 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 03:03:02 PM by Buckler
Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 05, 2013, 01:26:01 PM

Take this crap elsewhere.  More and you will no longer be welcomed here.

Bidro:  Troll posts will get you banned here.  You worry about yourself and not any other members of SWBFgamers.com

Phobos:  keep in mind the agreement we reach for the forum members to not call out particular players or clans.  Justified or not, some have taken offense to some parts of your posts.  And yes, I have clicked on the link in Birdo's signature. 

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Hey guys,

1. Week 5 thread will go up tomorrow.

2. I will respond to messages as needed tomorrow, make the edits that have been pointed out as necessary tomorrow, and so on. I'll also be on xfire then, and possibly tonight as well.

3. The radar issue was settled a long time ago. I'm pretty sure the decision was the only one that would have allowed the tournament to go forward. I know this from experience with ICW1-2. Moreover, everyone currently in the tournament agreed to the rule. So why even bring it up? As you probably know, I have no opinion on the radar issue, but I will tell you this: the amount of energy that is devoted to bickering about it astounds and upsets me.

4. Like Led said, the ICW3 is one of the last chances we all have to fill servers to the brim with competitive gameplay.

If you love playing SWBF, then this opportunity should excite you, at least a little. And if it excites you, why sabotage it? Why try to spoil a good thing? These tournaments don't happen by magic. They require not only work on the part of the admins, but cooperation on the part of the participants.

5. Scorpion, "eliminated" has a more general meaning in the posts you quote.

6. Shazam, Scorpion, Deagle -- do any of you have suggestions for adding admin help? There's good news: I will finally have regular internet access by Wed. this week, so I should be able to make at least a few battles, depending on my schedule of course. Regardless, more admins would always help.

Jamman, I didn't forget about your offer to help. If you still can, I'd greatly appreciate it.