Week 4 Verdict

Started by Oven, September 04, 2013, 04:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Phobos on September 05, 2013, 12:42:37 PM
not really the differences are clearly defined on this site and many others, its kind of wierd to pretend that mods are hacks when they are nothing alike. the picture was saved cuz i knew something like this would happen, the antiradar trolls are too predictable lol.

if you are referring to your posts on this site then i guess it must be true...and what you put on fcre....oh wait...nevermind...and ya truthfully i wasnt on the site 25/7 waiting for the orginal poll to be shutdown but ya i do recall it being 12...so thats why i feel that number was correct unless you can show me otherwise i gotta go off what i saw again...for the third time im not[spoiler]http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/jesus-christ.jpg[/spoiler]

September 05, 2013, 12:47:12 PM #46 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:49:55 PM by Phobos
Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 05, 2013, 12:45:26 PM
if you are referring to your posts on this site then i guess it must be true...and what you put on fcre....oh wait...nevermind...and ya truthfully i wasnt on the site 25/7 waiting for the orginal poll to be shutdown but ya i do recall it being 12...so thats why i feel that number was correct unless you can show me otherwise i gotta go off what i saw again...for the third time im not[spoiler]http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/jesus-christ.jpg[/spoiler]
it was 23no 16yes 7indifferent like i said, the other vote you think exist is imaginary. and if there were still only 12 yes votes, you would need over 110 no votes to actually have 99% opposition to radar. your word against actual screenshot lol.

Quote from: Phobos on September 05, 2013, 12:47:12 PM
it was 23no 16yes 7indifferent like i said, the other vote you think exist is imaginary. and if there were still only 12 yes votes, you would need over 1100 no votes to actually have 99% opposition to radar. Learn basic math before you go spewing more fallacies.

well id like...again ill ask...to see proof of that since...again...im going off of what i saw since i wasnt always on this forums watching the poll number every few seconds or whatever...the thing about the math is that the formula you follow and the one most people follow is wrong...if you were part of the order youd know that

September 05, 2013, 12:53:28 PM #48 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:55:10 PM by Phobos
Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 05, 2013, 12:50:48 PM
well id like...again ill ask...to see proof of that since...again...im going off of what i saw since i wasnt always on this forums watching the poll number every few seconds or whatever...the thing about the math is that the formula you follow and the one most people follow is wrong...if you were part of the order youd know that
so you think that even around 30 votes against radar and 12 votes for it is somehow 99% anti-radar? thats hilarios, and i only took a screenshot from right before the poll was closed, not every 3 seconds.

Quote from: Phobos on September 05, 2013, 12:53:28 PM
so you think that even around 30 votes against radar and 12 votes for it is somehow 99% anti-radar? thats hilarios, and i took a screenshot from right before the poll was closed.

if you subtract the number of letters in the word minimap hack multiple the division of the community it has brought add the additional support from the other people pre minimap hack such as sunjian(may he rest in peace) then cross check the decimals and halves by the order yes. id say that would be + or - around 1% from our 99% estimate. and AGAIN i will say for the....3rd of 4th time...i have yet to see proof it was ever at 16 since last i saw it was at 12 again for idk how many times i am not [spoiler]http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/jesus-christ.jpg[/spoiler]

September 05, 2013, 12:58:36 PM #50 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:01:34 PM by Phobos
Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 05, 2013, 12:56:47 PM
if you subtract the number of letters in the word minimap hack multiple the division of the community it has brought add the additional support from the other people pre minimap hack such as sunjian(may he rest in peace) then cross check the decimals and halves by the order yes. id say that would be + or - around 1% from our 99% estimate. and AGAIN i will say for the....3rd of 4th time...i have yet to see proof it was ever at 16 since last i saw it was at 12 again for idk how many times i am not [spoiler]http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/jesus-christ.jpg[/spoiler]
that's the most idiotic math formula i've ever seen, nobody is against a minimap hack since it does not exist, and about 50% of people who voted are against the radar mod.  Sunjian joined INVIS so he agreed to be pro-radar despite whatever he may have told you. Anyone who joins INVIS accepts radar as a fair part of the game. you blame radar for what gamespy did lol again thats sad. pro-radar players brought tunngle to swbfgamers so only those who started opposing radar created another division. again, prove how 30 votes is 99% of 42 votes? once you can prove how 12 out of 42 votes only amounts to 1% of actual votes, then ill post the screenshot for you.

Quote from: Phobos on September 05, 2013, 12:58:36 PM
that's the most idiotic math formula i've ever seen, nobody is against a minimap hack since it does not exist, and about 50% of people who voted are against the radar mod.  Sunjian joined INVIS so he agreed to be pro-radar despite whatever he may have told you. Anyone who joins INVIS accepts radar as a fair part of the game.

you might not like it but its a solid math formula. and again...for the second time its a matter of opinion what you think it is. minimap hack is something sunjian spoke out about to me and several others before he died even referring it to as "the minimap hack". also i notice you keep going back and editing your posts about the fabled screenshot...well where is it? ive asked this being the 4th or 5th time by now

Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 05, 2013, 01:01:52 PM
you might not like it but its a solid math formula. and again...for the second time its a matter of opinion what you think it is. minimap hack is something sunjian spoke out about to me and several others before he died even referring it to as "the minimap hack". also i notice you keep going back and editing your posts about the fabled screenshot...well where is it? ive asked this being the 4th or 5th time by now
its not a real math formula, its a troll post. any kind of maphack sunjian may have mentioned to you is imaginary, he may have been given radar mods but i don't remember. he was pro-radar mod when he joined invis, and may have lied to you or you might be lying about him. again, prove how 30 votes is 99% of 42 votes? once you can prove how 12 out of 42 votes only amounts to 1% of actual votes, then ill post the screenshot for you.

Quote from: Phobos on September 05, 2013, 01:03:18 PM
its not a real math formula, its a troll post. any kind of maphack sunjian may have mentioned to you is imaginary, he may have been given radar mods but i don't remember. he was pro-radar mod when he joined invis, and may have lied to you or you might be lying about him. again, prove how 30 votes is 99% of 42 votes? once you can prove how 12 out of 42 votes only amounts to 1% of actual votes, then ill post the screenshot for you.

2^2 - 2^2 = (2+2)(2-2)
2(2-2) = (2+2)(2-2) .....(1)
Then 2 = 2+2 =4 .....(2)
1 =2
1+1+2 = 2+1+2
2+2 = 5

real math....and i still talk to sunjians brother on occasion who believe it or not also played so im sure i could just ask him if he has minimaphack on or not

Wow.
Some people are just pathetic. Lol.

So where is the pic ? just saying cause after writting and writting u aint still posting it

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 05, 2013, 01:08:30 PM
Wow.
Some people are just pathetic. Lol.
Huh ?
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

September 05, 2013, 01:09:09 PM #56 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:11:13 PM by Phobos
Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 05, 2013, 01:06:48 PM
2^2 - 2^2 = (2+2)(2-2)
2(2-2) = (2+2)(2-2) .....(1)
Then 2 = 2+2 =4 .....(2)
1 =2
1+1+2 = 2+1+2
2+2 = 5

real math....and i still talk to sunjians brother on occasion who believe it or not also played so im sure i could just ask him if he has minimaphack on or not
thats not proof, proof equals percentages based on each person getting one vote for their opinion on the matter. ask any admin or mod here, and i gurantee they will agree that birdo's strange formula is completely inaccurate compared to forum vote percentages, even the ones who don't like radar will agree.

sunjian would not have such a thing, if he had radarmod it would be side LVLs. these files and any modifications to them are not considered hacks, as any basic modder knows. again you should stop mislabeling mods as hacks on a modding forum.

Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on September 05, 2013, 01:09:01 PM
So where is the pic ? just saying cause after writting and writting u aint still posting it
Huh ?
If you read my posts, I asked birdo to prove that 12 out of 42 votes is somehow only 1% of total votes. Until he can do that using real math formulas, I'm only showing pic to admins/mods if they want to see it.

Phobos, does it even matter? We can all read. So what if he can't?
- Just means he won't live too long when the zombies do attack.. Buwhahaha

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 05, 2013, 01:11:04 PM
Phobos, does it even matter? We can all read. So what if he can't?
- Just means he won't live too long when the zombies do attack.. Buwhahaha
I can read, read the stupid insulting comments u post.

@Phobos, ure saying u have a pic, so just prove it. lol
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on September 05, 2013, 01:12:43 PM
I can read, read the stupid insulting comments u post.

@Phobos, ure saying u have a pic, so just prove it. lol
Every post you make is stupid and insulting. @anyder, read where I asked birdo to prove his lies.