5 (55.6%)
Closed
2 (22.2%)
Closed
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: August 03, 2013, 06:42:08 PM

Quote from: Ten Numb on August 01, 2013, 10:32:24 AM

Yea I asked Nixo if he thought he should be grateful. I was asking him though, not you. And he answered my question, he was referring to something else Helios said, so its irrelevant.

Quote from: Phobos on August 01, 2013, 10:33:20 AM
Yea I asked Nixo if he thought he should be grateful. I was asking him though, not you. And he answered my question, he was referring to something else Helios said, so its irrelevant.
quote author=Phobos link=topic=6881.msg73351#msg73351 date=1375364144]
[Shouldn't you be a little bit grateful he was at least willing to post the link for you guys to use if u wanted to? It is his job as an admin to ensure fairness after all, and by posting the link that is what he did. No need to be offended that it was released here, Buckler gave the okay. And nobody is forcing you to use it after all.
[/quote]

Quote from: Ten Numb on August 01, 2013, 10:35:55 AM
quote author=Phobos link=topic=6881.msg73351#msg73351 date=1375364144]
Shouldn't you [NIXO]be a little bit grateful he was at least willing to post the link for you guys to use if u wanted to? It is his job as an admin to ensure fairness after all, and by posting the link that is what he did. No need to be offended that it was released here, Buckler gave the okay. And nobody is forcing you to use it after all.
So? By you I was referring to Nixo, and asking him if he was grateful I posted the link for other players (212). I was not addressing other members of 212 only nixo.

Quote from: Phobos on August 01, 2013, 10:37:44 AM
So? By you I was referring to Nixo, and asking him if he was grateful I posted the link for other players (212). I was not addressing other members of 212 only nixo.
By mentioning "you guys" (212) you were addressing me also, which was why I felt the need to defend myself against you thinking that we could not create the radar hack or had it before helos posted the link.

Quote from: Ten Numb on August 01, 2013, 10:40:20 AM
By mentioning "you guys" (212) you were addressing me also, which was why I felt the need to defend myself against you thinking that we could not create the radar hack or had it before helos posted the link.
I wasn't addressing you also, I was addressing Nixo only, as I have specifically stated. I don't care if you can hack or not, as I said Helios only posted a link to a radar mod, not a hack. You just feel the need to pretend I was talking to you when I only talking to Nixo.

Quote from: Phobos on August 01, 2013, 10:41:15 AM
I wasn't addressing you also, I was addressing Nixo only, as I have specifically stated. I don't care if you can hack or not, as I said Helios only posted a link to a radar mod, not a hack. You just feel the need to pretend I was talking to you when I only talking to Nixo.
Okay! Next just mention Nixo only please, and not the whole clan. k thanks  :cheers:

Quote from: Ten Numb on August 01, 2013, 10:42:38 AM
Okay! Next just mention Nixo please, and not the whole clan. k thanks  :cheers:
I'll ask Nixo a question in the way I choose, but specifically mention explicitly next time that I am not addressing anyone else, for your convenience.

Quote from: Phobos on August 01, 2013, 10:43:25 AM
I'll ask Nixo a question in the way I choose, but specifically mention explicitly next time that I am not addressing anyone else, for your convenience.
Well, thank you!