[ICW] Week 5

Started by Oven, August 12, 2012, 09:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 20, 2012, 07:43:44 AM #90 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 07:59:09 AM by Niño
Quote from: {212} Nixo on August 20, 2012, 12:32:56 AM
At the moment fc can always
Produce enough players to match our times,
Attacking clan:212
Defending clan:FC
Planet:Tranqaan
Time: Saturday 3pm est
Era/sides:212 choose rep

Yes, but most of our stronger members who have been the main core of FC usually go online at around 5/6PM. As for your proposed fight on tranquan again, I suggest that the time be changed to 5PM EST since it is a saturday and also since FC is the defending team, so we should have the privileges of choosing the time that best suits our clan. Obviously we wouldn't consider 8/9PM since it would be 2/3AM in Europe, but 5/6/7PM EST are reasonable times. And I'm pretty sure you have 212 Americans and YAK members at your disposal, so it shouldn't be a huge problem as you seem to be making.
Climate is what you expect. Weather is what you get.

I think some yak members are able to play battle's at any reasonable time so what ever works for 212 I think should work for Yak :confused:.I'm not the rep but I know him personal so I know things.Maybe next year I'll apply to be a rep for a small clan or if Yak is back for Yak.
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

August 20, 2012, 08:18:49 AM #92 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 08:22:57 AM by Phobos
Quote from: Niño on August 20, 2012, 07:43:44 AM
As for your proposed fight on tranquan again, I suggest that the time be changed to 5PM EST since it is a saturday and also since FC is the defending team, so we should have the privileges of choosing the time that best suits our clan.
3PM on saturday for Tranquaan is fine we can let 212 have that time, so that we may schedule our attack for 5PM.

Since week 6 attacks have apparently started in this thread already, I'll go ahead and post FC's attacks for next week

Attacking clan: FC
Defending clan: 212
Planet: Bespin
Proposed date and time of battle: Saturday August 25th 5PM E.S.T.
Attacker Map Order: 1)Cloud City, 2)Platforms
212 chooses teams/eras
---------------------------------------------
Attacking clan: FC
Defending clan: YAK
Planet: Tatooine
Proposed date and time of battle: Saturday August 25th 7PM E.S.T.
Attacker Map Order: 1)Mos Eisley, 2)Jabba
YAK chooses teams/eras

We have 3-5 Americans but not all are very active and maybe 4 yak who are not always available and the fact that we can't have players joining during the battle is another set back to getting the numbers.

August 20, 2012, 10:40:14 AM #94 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:45:38 AM by Niño
4 YAK really? Last time we fought YAK they had around 10 members on at the same time. Please just accept the fact that you are well equipped with people who can easily attend wars 2-4 hours later than 212's preferred time range.

How many many yak can we use though? For the number you will have compared to us could double. I agree it's fair but I would have thought it is fine as it is? And this is
Fun so 5 vs 8 will be less fun than a match were it is even just my opinion

Quote from: {212} Nixo on August 20, 2012, 10:51:02 AM
And this is
Fun so 5 vs 8 will be less fun than a match were it is even just my opinion

:blink: The irony that can be identified in that statement is just unreal. Tell me, how many members did you have compared to our count on coruscant streets?

We had 2 or 3 because they came late and I am on about when you attack us you will have many more. When we attack you you have members spare. I'm not sure what happened in the battles so I can not talk about them. Im just raising a query of mine.

whatever dude, i have no desire to continue this heated argument anymore.

Ok guys stop it.212 should talk to Comfrost to see what time Yak is most likely able to play.Everybody has diffrent times that they can be online we just need to find a Happy-medium.
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

Quote from: {212}Mart on August 20, 2012, 04:00:15 AM
Arrow you left out our counter parts :'( (Elk and Yak)
ELK is no longer a part of the ICW. YAK is your ally, not both.  ;)

they will never be forgotten  :'(

Is it alright If we have empire for tranqaan battle instead of CIs?

Quote from: {212} Nixo on August 20, 2012, 03:03:18 PM
Is it alright If we have empire for tranqaan battle instead of CIs?

For the tranquaan battle, FC is choosing sides/eras since we are the defending team.