Let's have a Tournament!

Started by SleepKiller, April 16, 2012, 05:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah sorry about me and Lyza, but he's on some sort of band trip and he isn't going to back until next week.

me vs dbiz i had 8 kills as one of them i shot him off the walkway then he died so reinforcement count was 2-0 dbiz :tu: good job bro
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Well overall the first round has gone quite well. We'll just have to wait for Lyza to get back in order to have matches C, J and loser match four. Sorry ComFrost, Van Sting and Unit 33. Everyone I think we can safely start having Round 2 matches now (Loser bracket matches included.). But let's wait for Matches C, J and the fourth loser one to move on to Round 3.

Oh I don't mind if you start without us.

It's more of a preference of staying organized on my part. I don't mind Round 2 matches being done with some lagging behind, but Round 3 would start to get matches out of sync too much.

Im back!

And well umm... Im a she.... heheh :P

Anyways, I am ready to battle! :D

May 01, 2012, 03:27:25 AM #82 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:21:41 PM by Unit 33
Brill!

I'll try catch you on Xfire later.

EDIT
Lyza  won in a quick, action packed death match.

9-6 ( I killed myself once).

Picture taken on a mobile phone. :D

May 01, 2012, 01:16:34 PM #83 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:58:41 PM by Lyza
I almost fell to my death a few times :O

And, me and VanSting just went against eachother.
It was a scary and close match. I got 10, Van got 8.

Good fight Unit33!

Thanks for the fun tournament guys!
I just can't seem to stay away...

May 05, 2012, 05:53:28 PM #86 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:55:23 PM by SleepKiller

tirpider, I must cede my match to you.  My trip is around the corner,and I still have too much to do.  Best of luck to all!   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thats alright.
I am sure we will meet on the field at some point.
(I'll be the guy with sniper holes in him)

Good Journey, Buckler.

Hi guys i have sent a PM yo ComCody a week ago yet there has been like no activity from him as well as no replies so idk if someone should give me a new paartner or do i move on with out him ???
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios