Sniper Cross hair

Started by Wild, July 20, 2010, 12:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey MPC, some friends have told me that this cross hair works. Apparently it is the normal sniper cross hair but with a dot in the center. Just wanted to try it out, see if it actually helps with my aim. Here is an example of it go to 2:00, and thats the cross hair I am talking about. If someone could give me the download to it, or if your that motivated make it for me. Thanks.  :D
-Wild

Very good video. I will open up my battlebelk tools. You want simple small circle with cross like in video?

Basically the same exact thing in the video if that possible to copy.
-Wild

I was kinda looking for the one in the video. Like the normal sniper cross hair, but with a dot right in the center.
-Wild

I will work on placing a dot in the center. I might even make the circle smaler.

alright, if you could make something very similar to the one in the video, or the exact same that would be great.  :D
-Wild

Can't you upload the mod to Media fire or File Front so we don't have to bet on who is on Xfire and who isn't?
-Wild

How do you add this to you game?
Thanks.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Go to "my computer", and back-up the original common.lvl to your desktop or somtihng, then replace it with the one JK has provided.

C:\ProgramFiles\LucasArts\SWBF\GameData\Data\LVL_PC\Common\ENG

BTW, Thanks JK, I tried it out, and its perfect.

Jedikiller. What does yours look like?