Gogo12 BIG PROJECT! (MAP-PACK)

Started by gogo12, April 17, 2010, 10:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes.Thanks for this video.You give me this from very long time.I finaly understand how to do it.In Msh viewer my soldier dont have backpack but in game there is still a backpack.Where is the problem?
none

Maybe you forgot to place the new texture in the asset folder?

No i place it.Even that i click clean.bat and then again munge.bat to be sure that the new texture will be ingame but till my rebel soldier have backpack.Can someone just make it for me and to give me only the edited soldier whit the texture file so i can check it whit my and to see where i wrong.I think this can be done for 1-2 minutes.

Back to the topic:Tomorrow will show pictures from Taris and Korriban.
none

I will try to set her up in mod file tonight.

When i download Dantooine and try to open it it says the archive is corrupt :rant:

Try redwonloading?
have you ever had the problem before where you download a map and all the folders are empty?

Already redownloaded still corrupt >:(. Yes I have had that problem :rant:.

If its from different sites theres something wrong with your computer. If its from teh same site try downloading from a different site.

I  can't find it on any other site lol.

June 11, 2010, 10:48:17 PM #70 Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 01:49:03 AM by gogo12
Did you try to download Dantooine from here?I am almost sure that the admins have upload the map here too.

UPDATË:This is video of all my mapc for BF1

LINK:    Star Wars Battlefront gogo12s mods

About the big map-pack project my computer get virus and i reinstall my computer but all my maps in C was deleted.so Taris will be not in the pack.sorry guys.I will try to recreate Korriban.Planet Thispispis is still alive :D
none

I can't find it off any other site. It seems filefront is the only one to have it.

November 22, 2010, 05:15:10 AM #72 Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 12:05:42 AM by gogo12
Ok guys i am back so now i can continue the project.I have upload some new pictures of my new kotor soldiers in the main page (1) I hope you like them.
[mergedate]1276680322[/mergedate]
Just to mention soon i will give you guys screenshots from Korriban and some other planets.I will not telling more.  ::)
none