Hello! New Here! Looking for mod information!

Started by Darth Wampa, September 08, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi. I'm a person who used to play Battlefront 1 and 2 a long long time ago, mostly on PS2. A few years back I purchased it for PC and played it on it for some time. Me and my brother were looking into playing some PC games together (we have 2 computers) and I suggested the classic Battlefront 2 but he didn't like how the menu items were all tiny and the biggest issue, the non-existent controller support as he really preferred a controller like he used to play back on PS2 days. I've asked on Steam forums in the past if anyone knows of anything good, only to be told "just bind the keys yourself". Unfortunately that doesn't help in certain situations such as crouch & roll button, the menus, and in-game menu when selecting a player-class or spawnpoint. I've spent a few hours searching around with little luck in finding a solution to either problem.

I'm pseudo-familiar with modding as I did some maps for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, but that is a completely different animal compared to this.

Welcome  :cheers: We're always happy to have somebody new to the modding community here!
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Welcome!
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)