Hello from Core

Started by cG' Puma, October 26, 2010, 04:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 26, 2010, 04:18:22 PM Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 04:21:35 PM by cG' Puma
Hey, We'll after a little thought I decided to join MPC due to Breakdown's tournament for Battlefront 1. If you didn't know Core is making a fun-based comeback tour and hopes to work alongside the Battlefront community to keep it alive and re-awake the old school rules of play ^^ Our site is www.CoreGamers.us Hope to play with you all over the next couple of months and hopefully, years :D

~ cG' Puma

Welcome to MPC Puma!
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Hey puma. We talked briefly on GR. Glad you joined up here. I'm glad my attempts to get you here werent futile.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

GR stands for GameRanger

Hope you like it here Puma :cheers:

Hm I don't have a program/application called Gameranger lol I think you must be mistaking me for someone else :P
Thanks for the welcome's by the way  :cheers:

Welcome Puma! :cheers:

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Welcome Puma! Make yourself at home! Feel free to message me if you have any questions involving the site and I'll gladly respond!  :D

I'm thinking of a guy from wusi named puma. I just assumed you were the same guy.

Never was in wusi  ;) I hate their no-cp pretty much sniper only attitude on the game  :rant:
Old school rules are ftw  :cheer:

I'm sniper only :(

Hi from me! Hope you like it here.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Hello there Puma ! Have a joyous time and such !