Hai!

Started by SW_elite, October 05, 2010, 12:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 05, 2010, 12:14:37 AM Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:46:57 PM by SW_elite
Hi, I signed up for this website yesterday and ít looks pretty sweet. I am not new to modding, so I know a few things. The main reason I came here is because I LOVE modding this game and I just got permenently banned from the last forum I was at (GT ring any bells?). I didn't do anything wrong and I'm not a trouble maker so I won't be any hassle. I also came here because I want to help as many people as I can with modding SWBF2... I think its great and its not that hard to learn. So....

Hai! :happy:

Welcome to the site, it's great to have new modders here  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

I know modding is not hard to learn. There are so many choices that when I move on to another game who knows which one it will be. I say hi to you. If you play in a swbf1 server I am cull.

Hey, welcome to the site :cheers:

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Welcome, modders are nice :cheers:

Welcome to MPC Elite!

Moved to the Welcome Center to be more noticeable.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Hey there !
Have fun on this wonderful 'inter-place'... :happy:

Do you have any experience in source?

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Hello,
Yay another modder!
Im DarkSun, welcome to the site!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

So you're a BFII modder? We need some of those :D Let us know if we can help you out in any way, and please feel free to spread the word about us around!

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

October 05, 2010, 11:25:47 PM #10 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:36:59 PM by SW_elite
Some other stuff, I'm Aussie... I havent had any experience with sorce, sorry bout' that, and I sure will spread the word. I know a lot about mapping, modeling and skining but unfortunatly I dont know much about Lua and, adding new weaps and stuff... So the stuff I don't know I'll steal from GT :tu:

I love basically every Star Wars game, movies and books. StarWars is about the only thing I play, and at the moment I am #2 (Used to be #1) for SWBF2 in Australia. Now thats pretty sweet.

I also like making art on the PC, (I think its called Visual art... not sure) and I make some pretty wicked sigs... Paint.NET FTW!  8)

Soon I should have a few of my maps finished to download, seeing as I was the learder of a mod for SWBF2 just when I got the permenant ban... Seeing as there are so many on GT, it makes it a good site when asking questions and stuff because of there quick replies, but as far as I see that wont be a problem here... Thanks for letting me join by the way.

I didn't even know there was an authority for swbf

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on October 06, 2010, 04:01:38 AM
I didn't even know there was an authority for swbf
that would be because you don't play it anymore :XD:

Hai Elite hows it going!

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I meant when I was still playing

Sweet, a new modder. :D