Visiting!!!

Started by Snake, July 29, 2010, 09:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey old friends and some new peeps!! I'm just visiting the site for a while, I like how ya'll have been doing! (Except the decline in modding but it had to happen eventually) I wish i could get to modding again but it takes up hours to do very little, i just dont have time for it anymore :( I'm sorry for those who were looking forward to my projects. I got a MUCH better life now since I left modding, even though modding was great, it's not something to get obsessed over. I hope ya'll have fun! I'll check for messages every now and then. (Really busy)

Peace,
Da Snake
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

nice to see you snake. Did you get any new games to play? (since you lost cod4  :P )

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

A cool hi from me. If you ever play swbf1 I will be here at night to play any mod map friends choose.

Actually I never got a new cod4 :( i mostly just play nba 2k10 and basketball season started with school so I have to focus on my career since I'm in highschool now... Girls, Basketball and God are about all I focus on now hahaha. Maybe I'll hop on some time during a big swbf event, might even surprise you with a map or two   :tu:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Hi, nice to hear. Here is my ideas.

Baseball starts next spring for me. I'm surprised they are  gonna do it so late in the year

Quote from: Led Zeppelin > God on August 14, 2010, 01:07:29 PM
Baseball starts next spring for me. I'm surprised they are  gonna do it so late in the year
He wrote "basketball".

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

/fail

haha  :P yeah I don't play baseball, i stink at hitting hahaha
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder